EC stack + CLA = ?

MattD1

Awards
Whats up guys, new member here. Great site you guys have, alot less drama than BB.com which i like. Just got back into the gym and started the EC stack for the first time today as well. Stuff is no joke, just about puked after my workout, might have over done it my first day back. I've heard really good stuff about CLA and was wondering if anyone has ran the EC stack along with CLA and how did it work?

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
Yea CLA is pretty mean i use it. I wouldn't take the EC stack though i have heard bad things about it. So are you trying to cut?

spadesofaces

Awards
When I cut I take ECA 2-3x a day at 20/200/200mg. I also try to get 12-15g of fish oils and 2-3g CLA in there too. It always works pretty well for me, but I've never tried the identical stack/workout/diet without the EFAs so I can't attribute the success to them. Bottom line: they can't hurt, but they probably won't make or break your cut.

The ECA on the other hand is the sort of thing that WILL make your cut more successful; keep it up man!

Rapist

Awards
you're taking 60mg on ephedrine a day? 30mg is suffice in most people, judging by your height and weight that is to much. In addition to this, that is to much asparin, the ECA stack ratio shud be 1:10:3 ephedrine/caffiene/aspirin

JDK5386

ECA occassionally produces nausea for me, but mostly it just kills my appetite and gives me a moderate energy boost.

MattD1

Awards
Yeah you can consider it a "cut". Electrical Impedance says i'm around %19 percent right now. I'm not really going by percentage but rather looks. Right now i'm taking whey, multi, and fish oil along with the EC. I might throw in the CLA if i continue to hear good things about it.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what are yall talking about? i take EC 37mg 2-3x daily.

i think a woman on this board does 50mg at a time.

MattD1

Awards
jeeze, i took 25/200 before my workout and i thought i was going to have a heart attack afterwords. i couldnt imagine 50mg at a time.

BigBCanada

Awards
When I cut I take ECA 2-3x a day at 20/200/200mg. I also try to get 12-15g of fish oils and 2-3g CLA in there too. It always works pretty well for me, but I've never tried the identical stack/workout/diet without the EFAs so I can't attribute the success to them. Bottom line: they can't hurt, but they probably won't make or break your cut.

The ECA on the other hand is the sort of thing that WILL make your cut more successful; keep it up man!
12-15g of fish oils? I hope you don't mean the pills. You do need EFA's but not in pill form like that.

SDSMS

Awards
I have taken CLA and EC stack before with awesome results. I think it really helps in reducing the storage of fat. I take the EC 3 times a day with CLA and green tea. Lost 16 in about 3-3 1/2 weeks on this with a good diet and training.

I would caution taking a dose right before working out as it could be too much on your heart. Especially high intensity exercises and/or if you're outdoors in the heat. What may make you nausiated is if you take it on an empty stomach and/or if you are using ephedrine in the form of Bronkaid or primatine which also have gauf (an expectorant) which in some cases people have reported feeling sick off of.

I hope this may help you, and overall adding in the CLA has only benefited me and I'm sure could potentially help you. It's also very cheap, I say go for it!

Dadnatron

Awards
OK guys... I am sorry... but what do these 'stacks' consist of? What to the acronyms mean? EC... ECA... Clen... etc. I am a physician... and still don't know what exactly you are talking about. Aspirin as a fat inhibitor? Where are you getting your information please? Clen??? Evicerate???? I am trying to find the information YOU are utilizing to decide you want to take this stuff...

Looking everything up on the net is nuts... I see crap all the time on here (net) which is untrue... so I want to know why YOU guys are thinking these things are helping you. Do you have articles?

Thanks

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
OK guys... I am sorry... but what do these 'stacks' consist of? What to the acronyms mean? EC... ECA... Clen... etc. I am a physician... and still don't know what exactly you are talking about. Aspirin as a fat inhibitor? Where are you getting your information please? Clen??? Evicerate???? I am trying to find the information YOU are utilizing to decide you want to take this stuff...

Looking everything up on the net is nuts... I see crap all the time on here (net) which is untrue... so I want to know why YOU guys are thinking these things are helping you. Do you have articles?

Thanks

Ephedrine raises your basal metabolism, Caffeine potentiates the ephedrine making it stronger. and Aspirin thins the blood and protects from aterial scarring. also the aspirin modulates cAMP and makes the effect of the ephedrine and caffeine last longer.

eviscerate is and clenbuterol have nothing to do with eca.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/123059-save-your-money.html

any and all questions you have concerning the use of ECA will most probably be found in this thread.

extra info about ephedrines mode of action :

Ephedrine's mechanism of action
Let's start with ephedrine's basic mechanism of action. Ephedrine is a sympathomimetic, which means it acts to increase sympathetic activity. Why is this important? Because there is a drop in sympathetic activity when you cut calories. When you get a drop in sympathetic activity you get a decrease in metabolic rate and lower rates of lipolysis (fat mobilization). This can play a significant role in why you plateau on long-term diets. The use of ephedrine andcaffeine can stave off this drop in metabolic rate and allow fat loss to continue unabated for several additional weeks.

ephedrine stimulates the release of noradrenaline from sympathetic nerve terminals. The noradrenaline then goes on to interact with muscle and fat cells as a nonspecific adrenergic agonist. This simply means that noradrenaline activates beta-2 receptors, but also other beta-receptors as well as alpha-receptors. So to compare ephedrine andClenbuterol you must take into account their differences.

these can be found here :

http://www.mens-health.com/boards/supplements/1464-optimize-ephedrine-caffeine-stack.html