THE "PILL COKTAIL"...GOOD OR BAD? - AnabolicMinds.com

THE "PILL COKTAIL"...GOOD OR BAD?

1. Michaelin1833

THE "PILL COKTAIL"...GOOD OR BAD?

Ok so i have a question on if taking a "pill coktail" everyday is a bad thing or if its not to bad. The reason i ask is because i am over in Iraq and i sent a bunch of companies request for care packages and smaples or whatever and i got a WAY bigger turn out than expected. I had so much stuff i gave tons of things away and sent home boxes of things. So obviously if you have everything known to man you start to wonder... i wonder how i will react to taking a bunch of this all at once.

Now first off i just got off an 8 week pulse cycle of Mdrol and Epi and have been doing PCT for about two weeks.. with my PCT thats when the ****tail started cause i am trying to lean up before i go home in two months. I have already lost a very significant amount of fat and water weight ( probably from stopping taking creatine and NO2 products) and i have been doing cardio regualarly just about every day. I am looking leaner now than ever but i also have been taking a sh*t ton of supplements as follows...

Tamox
    Post Cycle Suppot by AI
    PCT Maxx by NRGX
    Albuterol 3x a day
    Red Stingers or Ripped Fuel cycled every two weeks for each
    X-Test with tribulus by Xyience
    Amino Acids
    Omaga 3 Fish Oils
    Thyroid Hormone Support by ALR
    Lean Dreams by ALR
    Vital Core Multi Vit. by NRGX

Is taking all that really that bad. Its one thing if i spent all my money on them and the issue would be if its necessarily cost efficient but thats not what im asking... just of its unhealthy and if there was anything that anyone would change? thanks for any input.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

jesus mate, so many stims . . Albuterol is badass enough as it is. Can't be too good for you.

Stay safe over there, yeah?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.

Thats insane yo. Dont do it.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelin1833 View Post
    Ok so i have a question on if taking a "pill coktail" everyday is a bad thing or if its not to bad. The reason i ask is because i am over in Iraq and i sent a bunch of companies request for care packages and smaples or whatever and i got a WAY bigger turn out than expected. I had so much stuff i gave tons of things away and sent home boxes of things. So obviously if you have everything known to man you start to wonder... i wonder how i will react to taking a bunch of this all at once.

Now first off i just got off an 8 week pulse cycle of Mdrol and Epi and have been doing PCT for about two weeks.. with my PCT thats when the ****tail started cause i am trying to lean up before i go home in two months. I have already lost a very significant amount of fat and water weight ( probably from stopping taking creatine and NO2 products) and i have been doing cardio regualarly just about every day. I am looking leaner now than ever but i also have been taking a sh*t ton of supplements as follows...

Tamox
    Post Cycle Suppot by AI
    PCT Maxx by NRGX
    Albuterol 3x a day
    Red Stingers or Ripped Fuel cycled every two weeks for each

X-Test with tribulus by Xyience
    Amino Acids
    Omaga 3 Fish Oils
    Thyroid Hormone Support by ALR
    Lean Dreams by ALR

Vital Core Multi Vit. by NRGX

Is taking all that really that bad. Its one thing if i spent all my money on them and the issue would be if its necessarily cost efficient but thats not what im asking... just of its unhealthy and if there was anything that anyone would change? thanks for any input.
    I would worry about all the highlighted things used together . Your heart won't like all that ****.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've done a lot worse than that to be honest. I used to be 23 too!

But the bottom line, some guys can push themselves that way, it's just in their genetic constitution. I think you generally "feel" it when you're going too far with something, and a wise man stops to live another day. The only time too many stims became an issue for me, is when my BF was extremely low, like less than 5%. If you get too lean, nothing really "feels" good anymore and you have to be careful. You always feel a lil' bit 'off' and you don't feel as strong either, no matter how good you look in the mirror. If you overdose on the Omegas, you should feel your best for sure though. Don't neglect the Omega 9's too! Like Safflower (or even Olive). Seems to me the Polys give better results when stacked with some intentional Monos. No doubt about it.

Still, each man must find his own best oil and supp regimen because genes vary.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  154 lbs.

What the hell?

Sufficient diet and appropriate levels of cardio and resistance training is all you need for cutting.

If you have problems with eating to much.. have some ECA, which will supress your appetite and enhance your performance and increase your heart rate slightly leading to a higher calorie deficit.

If this doesn't help as the supressent has warn off towards the end of the day (and you dont want to take it at night as it may result in the inability to sleep) then try alli also, alii blocks part of your fat absorption, this in itself stops you from using a proportion of fat energy thus lowing your calorie intake, as a side effect the fat must be gotten rid of some how, this is done by it being **** out, or occasionally oils leaking out your ass. Thinki about it though, if you have a problem with binging on crappy foods, and you take alli, the side effects as i have just said are not pleasant and are incredibly embarrassing if it happens in public (encase you didn't know, possible side effect; involuntary excretion) this will ensure that you stick to your diet, do not binge, and aid you in fat reduction.
  7. Michaelin1833

a few things...
    When i am taking all of this though it does not make me feel crappy or anything. i still have a regular appitite i only got jittery when i first started taking it but that went away. I know there are things out there i can use by itself but like i said alllll of the things i have listed were for free. who is going to go out and buy more supplements when they have an ungodly ammount for free.
    Dr. D : yeah i have been pretty much overdosing the omega three, i take like 4 gell capsulls daily. havent gotten omega 9 though and its kinda late to order something like that.

My diet is pretty on point, the only time i eat bad is when they dont have anything good in the chowhall since i am on base in Iraq. like for instance the one cheat meal i had this week instead of eating spegetti i ate a cheese burger, i know ts horrible but didnt want to carb load on pasta.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapist View Post
    What the hell?

Sufficient diet and appropriate levels of cardio and resistance training is all you need for cutting.

If you have problems with eating to much.. have some ECA, which will supress your appetite and enhance your performance and increase your heart rate slightly leading to a higher calorie deficit.

If this doesn't help as the supressent has warn off towards the end of the day (and you dont want to take it at night as it may result in the inability to sleep) then try alli also, alii blocks part of your fat absorption, this in itself stops you from using a proportion of fat energy thus lowing your calorie intake, as a side effect the fat must be gotten rid of some how, this is done by it being **** out, or occasionally oils leaking out your ass. Thinki about it though, if you have a problem with binging on crappy foods, and you take alli, the side effects as i have just said are not pleasant and are incredibly embarrassing if it happens in public (encase you didn't know, possible side effect; involuntary excretion) this will ensure that you stick to your diet, do not binge, and aid you in fat reduction.
    Alli? really? Get out of here
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I've done a lot worse than that to be honest. I used to be 23 too!

But the bottom line, some guys can push themselves that way, it's just in their genetic constitution. I think you generally "feel" it when you're going too far with something, and a wise man stops to live another day. The only time too many stims became an issue for me, is when my BF was extremely low, like less than 5%. If you get too lean, nothing really "feels" good anymore and you have to be careful. You always feel a lil' bit 'off' and you don't feel as strong either, no matter how good you look in the mirror. If you overdose on the Omegas, you should feel your best for sure though. Don't neglect the Omega 9's too! Like Safflower (or even Olive). Seems to me the Polys give better results when stacked with some intentional Monos. No doubt about it.

Still, each man must find his own best oil and supp regimen because genes vary.
    Is that what you meant to say? or the opposite?
  10. Michaelin1833

well i think i am going to continue with they way i am doing things unless i start getting some kind of bad side effects cause i dont feel bad at all. i have had people that dont even know all the things i am taking tell me i look like i have been running alot and i lost my stomach. i see myself in the mirror and can see obliques comming in and no more muffin top. im impressed with the results i have gotten this far and its only been two weeks
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Update pics?
  12. Michaelin1833

yeah ill post some when my boy gets back from the range on the 28th. i dont want to just ask anyone to take them but ill post soon
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

yeah ill post some when my boy gets back from the range on the 28th. i dont want to just ask anyone to take them but ill post soon
    Good deal i will be posting a thread for me cutting and I will send you a link dawg!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Is that what you meant to say? or the opposite?
    Yes, taking safflower, flax and fish oil (plus lecithin and tocopherol) always saved my lipid ratios at 'vulnerable' times, plus made me feel noticeably healthier when my cholesterol was compromised. The benefit is most felt in the cardio department.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Since you got all that for free, why not spend some $ on Liv 52.. What is the point of taking all those stims??
  16. Michaelin1833

Quote Originally Posted by Babalao View Post
    Since you got all that for free, why not spend some $ on Liv 52.. What is the point of taking all those stims??
    Liv 52? whats that? i figured taking different stims at different times would prevent my body from building a tollerence since they contain different ingredience rather than if i were to take the same stim a few times a day everyday . makes sence to me but i could be wrong. thats why i made this post... to learn
  17. Michaelin1833

liv 52 got ya... well i take vital core and that is also for liver support among other things
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

the problem isnt with how you're taking your stims, but that you're taking so many in one day.. everyone is concerned about your long term heart health from doing something like this.

liv52 is amazing stuff..
  19. Michaelin1833

Quote Originally Posted by Babalao View Post
    the problem isnt with how you're taking your stims, but that you're taking so many in one day.. everyone is concerned about your long term heart health from doing something like this.

liv52 is amazing stuff..
    well with the stims albuterol 2weeks on 2weeks off. ripped fuel for two on two off. im not taking all of them all at once. just alternating
  20. Banned

well i think i am going to continue with they way i am doing things unless i start getting some kind of bad side effects cause i dont feel bad at all.
    Yeah, that's good thinking. Just wait until your heart stops before you start to actually care what it's doing to it.
    People like you deserve the worse.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

well with the stims albuterol 2weeks on 2weeks off. ripped fuel for two on two off. im not taking all of them all at once. just alternating
    YEAH BRO... dont want to hear u are shredded and cut ...but in a morgue freezer
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Michael, you're in Iraq! These guys are being a lil rough on you for a reason I think, but if getting 'ripped' helps you get your head right, then so be it IMO. Most people forget, tomorrow is not granted for any man. Go for it now, because now is all you really have. Just get back in one piece, bro. God bless.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM
  5. "Anti-stupid" pill tested on mice
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles