Time to switch off AD?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

Time to switch off AD?

So I have been doing the anabolic diet since march. I have made some great weight loss but mostly in the arms and legs. Like prior cuts, I still have not made much progress in the fat around my obliques and lower abs. The problem is I am really starting to run low on energy and everything, along with the fact that cravings are starting to get really bad. And its really frustrating because It feels like I have been on a stand still for quite some time. It just seems I carry all of my fat on my midesction. My question is do you think it is time I just go back to including carbs in my diet, while maintaining my cut? Or is there something else I can do to help me shed that last fat off? Anybody else experience this and found something that works?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

are you refeeding weekly? you should be getting your cravings out of the way on those days
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

i am refeeding, even been tryin to cut it down a little bit as I thought it might help but nothing. A lil while back agao I thought the cravings were gone, I did not want anything to do with them but lately they have been coming pretty strong. It is like something spike it up agaian and I cannot figure out what.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

currently i am running into the problem of stalled fatloss, myself. what i have been contemplating is calorie cycling. like eating around 2300 calories for 3 days straight then drop down to 1800 or 1700 for the other 3 days.

like Refeed saturday, SMT 1700 cals WTF 2300 cals, or maybe WT 2300, F 1700, saturday refeed.

have you been keeping below 70ish grams of fat on your refeeds to minimize storing fat on that day?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

or, are the cravings the problem for you. if so, the only thing i can tell you to deal with that is, think about why you are doing the diet to begin with.

picture what you want. then picture that craving bringing you further away from the thing you want.

donuts,snickers, and icecream have completely left my vocabulary lol. i dont even think about them anymore. you really need to decide what you want, why you want it, and how bad you want it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

lol i mean cravings can be a problem leading to bad food choices during refeeds, but it has been the stalled fat loss that is the killer lol, on my refeed I tend not to count my macros just concentrate on getting carbs in but I would say I prob stay under the 70g. I never knew that there was a maximized cut off I just tried to keep protein limited with high carbs and to a lesser extent wrrying about fat intake.

I have sort of been carb cycling though as well, I will go as high as 2200 calories for 3 days of the week, and then try to hover around 1900 for the other 2 non carb days.

I do not know if you are taking anything along side with your diet but I have been contemplating just adding in vat-attack, but I have been having trouble finding any thorough reviews of it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Switch from 5x5 to 531?
    By WorkingClass in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. Meh, should i switch it up?
    By jjsafari in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:00 AM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:28 PM
  4. Switch Over