When you dont have a written diet plan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it amazing how rapidly thinking about a can of tuna over lettuce becomes a pbj and a glass of milk?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it amazing how rapidly thinking about a can of tuna over lettuce becomes a pbj and a glass of milk?
It happens even if you DO have a diet plan, Eric! LOL Having a diet plan doesn't mean that anyone is anymore likely to stick to it or get any better results than by NOT having one.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) yeah, just if I have something written down for what i'm supposed to have, and write down what i did have then i knock myself for being out of compliance. Luckily today was workout day and legs besides so even a few hundred extra cals wont hurt that bad.

its a pity I have such a weakness for PBJ. At least i'm using ezekiel sprouted grains bread, no sugar added raspberry preserves, and natural pb :)

benjiXXL

Awards
Peanutbutter in general . .. I'm HoOKED ! If only I'd be able to afford the Almond butter, I'd want that, or the natural Peanut Butter (the more expensive one with the layer of oil on top), I'd be GOLDEN !!

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked out PowerButter yet? That stuff has a pretty amazing nutrition label! I am wanting to get some, but i haven't gotten around to buying it yet. My friend eats it and says it is very tasty!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy the Naturally More which is made by the same company but is sold at walmart cheap as dirt :)

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
writing it down totally makes the difference... well for me anyway, someone with the attention span of a pigeon and memory of a goldfish.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It took me 35 years to get around to trying pb - wtf was I thinking???

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
thats why i think ckd is better than ''healthy'' bulking/cutting. you are locked in. if you cheat, you will see and feel the consequences and set yourself back majorly. also ,macronutrients and foods aren't blurred.

i feel like i am cheating if i have a tablespoon of natural peanut butter. i couldn't imagine eating a pb&j sandwich during the week lol.

DenDestroys

Awards
thats why i think ckd is better than ''healthy'' bulking/cutting. you are locked in. if you cheat, you will see and feel the consequences and set yourself back majorly. also ,macronutrients and foods aren't blurred.

i feel like i am cheating if i have a tablespoon of natural peanut butter. i couldn't imagine eating a pb&j sandwich during the week lol.
Why would you feel like you're cheating? An average tablespoon of peanut butter has 6g's of carbs. So long as you're staying under 25-30 grams of carbs a day, there should be no worries. I'm not an avid peanut butter eater, but I do enjoy a 1/4cup to 1/2 cup of nuts every day. That's 4-8 carbs there, but between that and the gram in cheese, I hardly go over 20g's a day. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or sometimes you take the can of tuna, add a little reduced fat kraft olive oil mayo and some seasonings, and toast 2 pieces of ezekiel sprouted bread, pop the tuna on it and cover with thin slices of cabot ultra low fat sharp cheddar and broil it and then don't feel bad about exceeding macros or cals like today :D

JDK5386

Uggggg I cheated BAD last night at the movies. I bought a medium bag of kettle corn popcorn thinking my friend would help me eat it. They didn't, and I chowed down on better than half of it last night before I realized how much I'd had.

Davidlee

I don't know how I did it ,but 2 months ago I was 215. After I dieted for about 3 days I saw I had lost 1-2 pounds. I got hardcore with it and asked a few people on these forums about a good diet and exercise plan. I have been lifting stronger then ever since then. I have also lost over 30 pounds of fat. Look alot better and feel excellent. It's all about self control and inspiration. Go to the "pics" section and look at those peoples miraculous changes. It helps.