Weight loss Help..

13StepProgram

Awards
Hey guys, I used to be on this forum but after my pc crashed I lost everything and couldn't get back my old password..Anyway.....I'm in the middle of a weight loss change. I searched for a few hours on things and now im asking you. what you can suggest to speed up my fat burning. I'm seeing a Dietitian and doctor on a regular basis. I'm on Adipex as well. I would like to increase my loss. I eat right, but want to lose more.....

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
How much weight are we talking about? How much are you losing on a weekly basis right now? What is the dietician telling you to do? Is the doctor at a "weight loss clinic" or your personal physician? Define "I eat right." What exactly did you eat yesterday? Give us some more stats and we can go from there.

J

JDK5386

Young asks all good questions.

I've had success by changing the frequency and size of meals from 3 a day at roughly 800-1,000 per meal to 5-7 per day at 250-400 calories per meal. It just fits better, and although I typically wake up EXTREMELY hungry, I'm not usually that hungry otherwise.

I've also had luck by having a varied workout program. On m/w/f mornings I do full body weights and a 10-15 minute HIIT session, on t/tr/s I do a 30 minute jog in the morning. I go for a walk for 30 minutes to one hour every evening around 9ish.

charley

charley

Awards
ya know what works pretty good is trenabol enthanate......gives you a nice pump too....