Weight loss Help..
- 07-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Weight loss Help..
Hey guys, I used to be on this forum but after my pc crashed I lost everything and couldn't get back my old password..Anyway.....I'm in the middle of a weight loss change. I searched for a few hours on things and now im asking you. what you can suggest to speed up my fat burning. I'm seeing a Dietitian and doctor on a regular basis. I'm on Adipex as well. I would like to increase my loss. I eat right, but want to lose more.....
- 07-16-2009, 11:56 AM
How much weight are we talking about? How much are you losing on a weekly basis right now? What is the dietician telling you to do? Is the doctor at a "weight loss clinic" or your personal physician? Define "I eat right." What exactly did you eat yesterday? Give us some more stats and we can go from there.
- 07-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Young asks all good questions.
I've had success by changing the frequency and size of meals from 3 a day at roughly 800-1,000 per meal to 5-7 per day at 250-400 calories per meal. It just fits better, and although I typically wake up EXTREMELY hungry, I'm not usually that hungry otherwise.
I've also had luck by having a varied workout program. On m/w/f mornings I do full body weights and a 10-15 minute HIIT session, on t/tr/s I do a 30 minute jog in the morning. I go for a walk for 30 minutes to one hour every evening around 9ish.
07-16-2009, 03:39 PM
ya know what works pretty good is trenabol enthanate......gives you a nice pump too....
Similar Forum Threads
- By bmwguy in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:03 AM
- By ftwrestler in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:55 AM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
- By axekick in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2006, 02:41 PM
- By Crotalus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2004, 12:02 PM