So help me god

Eskiho

Awards
Okay. I never though Id ask for advice, but I'm doing it. Lol.
I have came a long way as far as weightloss.
I used to weigh 346 lbs. Now I vary from 235-245.
My bodyfat is about 18% on the hand held things, and 25 on my scale?
I dont know which is accurate. Anyhow. Now that im closer to my goal way, things are getting alot tougher. I don't eat much, and i excercise like a mother f*cker. Aerobic and anaerbic. I work out, usually take in 100-150 g of protein a day. Maybe more.

ANYWAY what im asking you guys is. If I provide you with foods that I will eat, can someone make up a diet for me. I see diets everywhere, but they usually include **** ill never eat.

I'll list healthy foods, and you put the amounts and time to eat them? please? I'm sure many others will benefit from this too.
Oh by the way.
I'm 6'3" 240 they say with my activity level and bmr combined, i should eat around 4400~ calories, but im trying to diet, so.. yeah.

Foods I will eat:
Oatmeal w/ splenda
Apples
Green beans
Chicken breast
Cucumbers
Protein powder (gold standard -24g/serving)
Wheat bread
Any kind of meat for sandwhiches
Baked potatoes or sweet potatoes.
Cheap beef steaks (.5lb) $1.90

I know it seems bland, but thats typically all I eat, oh and cheap beef steaks.

So could anyone build me a dieting plan that I could follow, including cardio amounts?

Oh and I know most people get content after losing alot of weight, but I have a goal of getting a six pack.

Please help me guys! I'll make a log and everything for you guys to follow! I realllly want to do it big. Especially now, while im unemployed and have all the free time to do cardio!

Attachments

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
wow. AWESOME work man.

look into CKD/anabolic diet for cutting. you basically only eat fat and protein, and once a week you eat 70% carbs, 15% fat, 15% protein

http://www.impulseadventure.com/weights/hifat.html - foundation of anabolic diet.

i think it is easier to do ( despite not having carbs ) in the fact that you only have to worry about two variables, fat and protein. balancing two is easier than 3 for me. also, you don't have to worry about well ''should i mix this with that'' and so on. also, caffeine and yohimbine work more effectively as fat burners.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Good progress, keep it up. It might be easier if you first post up what your typical food intake is daily. You say you don't eat much, but that might be the reason for the stall. Write up a typical day, be specific. Then we can go from there. I think you should be getting at least 200-220g of protein a day as a base.

Eskiho

Awards
I can't be specific. It's so random.
Example, yesterday, I had a Big fat hamburger in the morning, had a protein shake gold standard, and my post workout drink 42g dextrose. I had egg salad sandwhich and another protein shake.

dusk

dusk

Awards
Well first off: excellent job so far. Great improvement.

But... pardon if im wrong, but it almost sounds like you just need to get more knowledge and more of a routine. You cant truly track your macros or kcal intake for a day if its always random. Because you cant do that, you have no idea what is working for you or not working for you. You can work out like a mofo and run all you want, but if your diet isnt balanced and clean besides that, your not going to make a hell alot of progress especially when it comes to the goal of fat loss.

If you THINK you are serious, like it sounds from your posts, about cutting up still then you have to BE serious about what you do. It shouldn't be a matter of someone here putting together a diet for you based on what you want too eat (even tho what you listed doesnt look too bad minus the splenda and idk what is in 'cheap' steaks or burgers). If someone is going to write a diet for you, im assuming they will arrange things to the best of their knowledge to be the most beneficial too you, but if they name something you don't normally eat, thats something your going to have to decide if its worth it to you or not.

The biggest thing i think you need to do is get some uniformity though. When you eat what and how much of it you eat. With what you listed without quantities or usual times, there is no way for any of us or you to know what your actual intake or macro breakdown looks like. It doesnt look like you get alot of fats in your diet either which is usually beneficial when it comes to losing weight.

I agree w/ soontobbeast that a keto diet is a great way to go especially when you plateau on losing weight. But even with that, you should follow a plan for dieting.

Not trying to sound so negative so i apologize if it is; just trying to give some constructive criticism. You have made awesome progress doing what you have done so far but if your stalling and want to keep going, your just going to have to go to the next step. If you could post up your lifting routine and what kind of cardio you do and how often, that would be beneficial too.

Keep up the good work tho

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MAN YOU ARE DA MAN GREAT JOB SERIOUSLY 1ST I EVER SAID THIS TO SOMEONE....
take bcaa 15 before morning cardio do cardio for 35min stair master. do another 35min after workout also with bcaa. right after weights befreo carfdio

Eskiho

Awards
Yeah, I agree. But I decided to spike my calories for a month. To shift it. I'm so used to being calorie conscience that im sure i've been in a deficit for a long ass time. So now, im throwing it way up again. And going to arrange my own meal plan. I don't know if i could do the keto thing. I recently bought the big ass pack of Myoplex baggies, got it for 13 bucks ;) retail 135. 53 protein, 28 carbs, and 4.5 Grams of fat.
I also bought two bottles of AP for 63 bucks. What a steal. Anyhow. Once august hits, im getting serious. While im eating whatever i want... (now) im taking test booster from G.A.T., AP, Flax Seed Oil, Centrum Performance Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Cheap L-Arginine Pills. Taking a pre-workout creatine drink with AAKG. And taking a post-workout Anabolic Halo. Since I started this, my muscles are hurting everywhere, lol. My biceps, by triceps, my chest, my abs, my obliques, my traps, my rhomboids, legs are destroyed, lol. Ass hurts.. All growing mmmm. Anyway, like I said, August hits, im getting on the ball. I'll probably stick with these myoplex bags and eat Oatmeal and chicken and some veggies. If that doesnt shred the weight, i'll be lost.

The type of cardio I do, is usually 30 min on the elliptical, and then i go to the treadmill and do about 30 min of HIIT. Only problem is I dont do it in the morning. I need to try that. Is the morning effect of being empty on glucose really like 4x the fat burning that I hear about?

Oh and dont worry about the constructive criticism, everyone here needs it. :) Sorry this is all scattered, like my thoughts. Thanks everyone for your support.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Oh and whats wrong with splenda ?
nothing is wrong with splenda and dude, woah - i am IMPRESSED. That is an amazing transformation. You should be damn proud.

Tips on losing more weight:

Track diet - cals and macros. Gotta get it right - this is most important. Consider adding some cottage cheese and fish. Need to watch calories and make sure you are getting enough protein.

Training - Consider HIIT cardio. I just incorporated it into my cut and I'm seeing some good results so far. There is a collection of people on this site who swear by this.

Supps - I just ordered the fat loss stack from PP. Not sure how it'll work yet but I've heard good things in the past. The most common (and probably the simpliest) has been the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin). You can look up plenty on this site about that.

dusk

dusk

Awards
personally im not sold on splenda or any of the similar products.I think we will find in the long run that they do more harm than good...

Duke had a study about splenda's effects on rats published: Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, Volume 71, Issue 21 January 2008 , pages 1415 - 1429

snyper2k2

Awards
Dude how did you lose all that weight?? In how long?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
personally im not sold on splenda or any of the similar products.I think we will find in the long run that they do more harm than good...

Duke had a study about splenda's effects on rats published: Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, Volume 71, Issue 21 January 2008 , pages 1415 - 1429
You may be right. However, I do this research personally as a chemical engineer and I read that study. They implemented about 10,000 times the amount of splenda in ppm that a human would consume. So... they essentially showed that consuming a bath tub full of splenda in a day, every day, for an extended period of time, was bad for you. I'm not sold on the deleterious effects and thus consider sugar gratuitous calories. But like I said, you could very well end up being correct.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Dude how did you lose all that weight?? In how long?
He may have a secret for you but I bet that no matter what the technique he started everyday with an extra large scoop of self-control. Without dedication to a diet / training regimen you'll be SOL.

Michaelin1833

First off thats pretty amazing you make Jared the subway guy look bad. thats extreamly impressive are you sure thats not a picture of your brother or something. anyway HIIT cardio is pretty amazing it turns your body into a fat furning inferno for 36 hours if you do it to your fullest potential . i would deffinalty do fasted cardio when you do it with maybe the exception of some protein before and amino acids pre and post to keep your muscles from canabolizing. you just have to change routine around casue your body is going to get used to what you do if you have been doing it for a long time. and if its possible try swimming i have been doing it over here in Iraq ( yeah swimming in Iraq... im serious) and its great cardio, burns mad cals and will shread you up pretty good

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
He may have a secret for you but I bet that no matter what the technique he started everyday with an extra large scoop of self-control. Without dedication to a diet / training regimen you'll be SOL.

:goodpost:

snyper2k2

Awards
Yeah Obviously. No Chet.

Did you do more hiit than just regular cardio? How many times a week?