snyper2k2

Awards
Too much? I have a very high tolerance to stims. 245lbs, bmi of 30%

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 2 in the am and sometimes 1-2 mid afternoon depending on sleeping issues.

snyper2k2

Awards
When you take the 4, how many hours do you spread em?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 2 around 9am and then 2 around 5pm usually. Although lately I have only been using 1 at 5pm and it seems to still work fine.

snyper2k2

Awards
so you take 50mg bronkaid, and do you do only 200mg c? or 400?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen? I would not recommend doing clen with ephedra because of the heart damage potential.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No he meant caffeine I think. Is it overkill to combine caffeine with that much ephedrine?

snyper2k2

Awards
So you do 50mg with 200 caffeine? twice a day, or sometimes 3 times but when you do 3 or 4 times you do
25e-200c
25e-200c
25e-200c
25e-200c

or you do

50e-200c
25e-200c
25e-200c

or...

50e-200c
50e-200c

correct?

DenDestroys

Awards
I took my 2nd dose at only 25mg yesterday around 5PM and I couldn't sleep more than 6 hours lastnight. I'll be saving this stuff for A.M. Hours.

raiderchick26

Awards
I have a question i am gonna start my first eca stack tomorrow and I have been going through threads and I can't seem to find out if I should take this after breakfast pre workout or should I take on empty stomach and workout for best results. I have been doing a mix of lifting, then cardio but I want to do whats gonna see the best results. Any suggestions?

MattD1

Awards
experiment/play around with it, thats what i'm doing. start small and raise dosages. see what you can/cannot handle

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I have a question i am gonna start my first eca stack tomorrow and I have been going through threads and I can't seem to find out if I should take this after breakfast pre workout or should I take on empty stomach and workout for best results. I have been doing a mix of lifting, then cardio but I want to do whats gonna see the best results. Any suggestions?
ECA generally lasts six hours, but is strongest for the first 3 or 4. If you workout in the am, I would take it in the morning. Just don't take a dose within six hours of bed time. Dose up to three times a day for fat loss, but I'd start at one or two to assess your tolerance to it.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Hey sniper, I used it 3x and 4x with 200mg caffeine for longer than recommended. Thus causing my tolerance to stims. It definitely works, but I can't say if the extra dose really "turned it on". 1 eph 1 caf 3x/day should be sufficient though. Once I got used to the 4 a day dose, I literally could take it, wait for the jitters to start, sweat and all, then proceed to lay down and go to sleep. Its almost like I had "control" over it. Good luck man.