F my body

  1. F my body


    So I'm weighing about 220 and i'm 5 11. My body fat is around 20 % and i'm having a hell of a time trying to cut my fat while adding, or at least not losing, my muscle. Any advice?

  2. keeper
    keeper's Avatar

    Do a search for HIIT here at AM. It's worked for me. Sounds too good to be true, but it honestly works.

    Here's my simplified, yet effective take on it, along with some good input from others.

    click on > Interval Training.... YES!!!!!!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by emdogg View Post
    So I'm weighing about 220 and i'm 5 11. My body fat is around 20 % and i'm having a hell of a time trying to cut my fat while adding, or at least not losing, my muscle. Any advice?
    What kind of job do you have? This may sound stupid, but I have noticed patterns with jobs/lifestyle and their effect in/on gym time.
    •   
       


  4. 1. Frequent low-carb (high protein/high fat) meals, with the exception of a high-carb post-workout shake
    2. Fasted (with the exception of some whey or BCAAs) cardio w/ EC stack
    3. Plenty of fish oil
    4. Transdermal formestane (awesome for losing estrogenic "puffiness" while retaining lean mass, and great for libido/well-being)

    Doing the above since early April has brought me from 206 lbs to 193 lbs. I've actually been able to add some muscle while dropping a significant amount of bodyfat in the last 14 weeks. Slow and steady.
    RTR.

  5. Full body lifting routines are a great way of dropping fat while maintaining/building muscle.
  6. JDK5386
    JDK5386's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by emdogg View Post
    So I'm weighing about 220 and i'm 5 11. My body fat is around 20 % and i'm having a hell of a time trying to cut my fat while adding, or at least not losing, my muscle. Any advice?
    Yeah I feel the same way every time I hit a plateau. Keep grinding, you will see progress month-to-month if not day to day or week to week.

  7. just keep on keepin' on, man.

    i'm in the same boat. i've recently added 3 cardio sessions to my week... i'm really bad at getting cardio in so i just gotta bite the bullet.

    clean diet, cardio + wieghts (make sure u hit legs!) and results will come.

    once you have these things in check, then you can introduce supps like a quality fat burner to help get you to where you wanna be.

  8. UNLESS ON AAS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BOTH
    it may appear ur gettin more muscle but i highly doubt it witout aas or a good test booster and cortisol blocker it aint happening.
    1. fasted cardio and cardio after weights 2 x a day fro 30min will give weight lose
    when u find ur spot then go back up with weights and cardio 3-4x a week on empty stomach

    take ur BCAA and cortisol blockers IMO best for diet. if not on AAS.
    AAS wise stak epi and halo 6 wks

  9. Jay21, what's AAS?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by emdogg View Post
    Jay21, what's AAS?
    i belive anabolic/androgenic steroids. but in general it mean steroids

  11. Oh, Ok I'm taking decabolen, not sure if you're familiar with it. It's 25mg of superdrol, 5mg of haledrol and 5mg of phera-flex. I've gotten stronger, but my bf % hasn't really changed

  12. Quote Originally Posted by emdogg View Post
    Oh, Ok I'm taking decabolen, not sure if you're familiar with it. It's 25mg of superdrol, 5mg of haledrol and 5mg of phera-flex. I've gotten stronger, but my bf % hasn't really changed
    Um, whats your PH/Steroid experience?
    PCT, on cycle, and such?

  13. My first cycle was just H-drol, with decent results, followed by an H-drol and S-drol stack. This was followed by epistane, and like I said, I'm now running a cycle of decabolen. For PCT I always have a SERM on hand (usually nolva), and a natural test booster (last cycle used arimatest). Also took Cycle support and Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

  14. Quote Originally Posted by emdogg View Post
    My first cycle was just H-drol, with decent results, followed by an H-drol and S-drol stack. This was followed by epistane, and like I said, I'm now running a cycle of decabolen. For PCT I always have a SERM on hand (usually nolva), and a natural test booster (last cycle used arimatest). Also took Cycle support and Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations
    thank God.

  15. You wouldn't believe how many people with no clue what they're doing use decabolen or a similar supplement for their first cycle.

  16. agreed! Decabolen is great but harsh. u gotta know your stuff before starting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. Body Split VS. Full Body Round 1.
    By hitsquaddd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 10:54 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:34 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:00 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in