F my body
- 07-10-2009, 03:24 AM
- 07-10-2009, 03:29 AM
Do a search for HIIT here at AM. It's worked for me. Sounds too good to be true, but it honestly works.
Here's my simplified, yet effective take on it, along with some good input from others.
click on > Interval Training.... YES!!!!!!!!
07-10-2009, 05:58 AM
07-10-2009, 06:56 AM
1. Frequent low-carb (high protein/high fat) meals, with the exception of a high-carb post-workout shake
2. Fasted (with the exception of some whey or BCAAs) cardio w/ EC stack
3. Plenty of fish oil
4. Transdermal formestane (awesome for losing estrogenic "puffiness" while retaining lean mass, and great for libido/well-being)
Doing the above since early April has brought me from 206 lbs to 193 lbs. I've actually been able to add some muscle while dropping a significant amount of bodyfat in the last 14 weeks. Slow and steady.
07-11-2009, 02:43 PM
07-12-2009, 06:49 PM
07-15-2009, 03:41 PM
just keep on keepin' on, man.
i'm in the same boat. i've recently added 3 cardio sessions to my week... i'm really bad at getting cardio in so i just gotta bite the bullet.
clean diet, cardio + wieghts (make sure u hit legs!) and results will come.
once you have these things in check, then you can introduce supps like a quality fat burner to help get you to where you wanna be.
07-16-2009, 02:44 AM
UNLESS ON AAS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BOTH
it may appear ur gettin more muscle but i highly doubt it witout aas or a good test booster and cortisol blocker it aint happening.
1. fasted cardio and cardio after weights 2 x a day fro 30min will give weight lose
when u find ur spot then go back up with weights and cardio 3-4x a week on empty stomach
take ur BCAA and cortisol blockers IMO best for diet. if not on AAS.
AAS wise stak epi and halo 6 wks
07-21-2009, 12:57 AM
07-21-2009, 01:15 AM
07-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Oh, Ok I'm taking decabolen, not sure if you're familiar with it. It's 25mg of superdrol, 5mg of haledrol and 5mg of phera-flex. I've gotten stronger, but my bf % hasn't really changed
07-21-2009, 02:16 AM
07-21-2009, 04:20 PM
My first cycle was just H-drol, with decent results, followed by an H-drol and S-drol stack. This was followed by epistane, and like I said, I'm now running a cycle of decabolen. For PCT I always have a SERM on hand (usually nolva), and a natural test booster (last cycle used arimatest). Also took Cycle support and Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations
07-21-2009, 06:22 PM
07-21-2009, 07:52 PM
You wouldn't believe how many people with no clue what they're doing use decabolen or a similar supplement for their first cycle.
10-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:54 PM
- By hitsquaddd in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:54 AM
- By NattyT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:34 PM
- By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:00 PM