Annoyed Thread - Who can't get rid of the last layer?!?!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to complain and misery loves company.

I have been dieting hard for over 6 weeks and ALWAYS stay lean so I didn't have far to go but no matter what the last layer WONT go away!

Who else is running into this?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NAC helps with VAT loss; also VAT Attack I suppose :lol: You tried ECaY and HIIT? Maybe its just water as well.
I tried:
Clen
DNP
t3
PGCL
ECAY
Eviscerate
1600 cals a day

All at the same time too I think ha

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
1600 cals a day at your weight.............. you make me feel fat for eating 2100.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i refed today and late last night and i gotta say i like CKD.......i don't feel bloated or anything and i ate panang curry, cereal, brownies, chips, Qdoba,.....can't wait to get back on the diet too.

we'll see if i get more shredded off it though.

so is the UD 2.0 just normal food bananas and protein and such and low calorie? thats what i am seeing

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i refed today and late last night and i gotta say i like CKD.......i don't feel bloated or anything and i ate panang curry, cereal, brownies, chips, Qdoba,.....can't wait to get back on the diet too.

we'll see if i get more shredded off it though.

so is the UD 2.0 just normal food bananas and protein and such and low calorie? thats what i am seeing
Hell no... a banana would be like all my carbs for the day.

50g carbs
250 prot
50g fat

Those are my numbers... Still not pealed just cut, run of the mill cut, almost ripped but not pealed! So f'ing annoyed

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much cardio? Try lower cals, or more cardio, or both:) **** allot of people have to do "2 a day" cardio sessions, when getting into contest shape.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interval sprints.
Horrible idea on low carbs...

I may up my cals so I can do some cardio. I really can only do it 2-3 times a week nice and easy on this diet.

I will give this diet 2-3 weeks. I really have maybe 4 pounds I can lose total to be well into single digits and want it gone ha.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
JR, i'd just go back to ckd man. do a little refeed though every 5 days and up the cardio.

its tough tryin to get those few pounds offf. complete bullshiiiiiiiiz

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could not get into ketosis so I am doing the UD 2.0 till I get into "contest" condition then will need to figure out how to keep it.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should just smoke some dojah, eat some brownies and forget all about it.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
You answered your own question. "I may up my cals so I can do some cardio." I've been fortunate enough to train and get a ton of advice from a shredded IBFF PRO, that lives a mile from me. In his quest for peeled and winning shows, 50 carbs was never in the cards. Not on a consistent basis anyway. Carb cycling, yes. Invervals will nudge the metabolism over the edge for it's absolute maximum fat churning. It takes some carbs to achieve this. Not a horrible idea. I know what 3% b.f. feels and looks like. I rarely, if ever dipped under 100 carbs a day. My macros were about the same as yours, 250-275 pro, 150 carb, 55 fat on training days. 100 or less on non training days.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This diet has MAAAAAASSIVE carb ups on 1.5 days then a maintenance day so really its just about 4-4.5 days of extreme dieting.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Or the other thing that no one ever wants to hear, including me, is the genetics we face. You look pretty tore up anyway, but some people no matter what can't get those last few l b's off. They're fighting a fight they'll never win. I'm getting up there in age and it's obviously getting harder to get back down there,(bf% I mean) if I do that again, next time I may be pinning myself. We'll see. I'll look into that ultimate diet 2.0 though.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PM me if you want to take a read

Also my avi is a VERY old pic but I am in very close to the same shape.

I'll be posting some pics after my carb up