A modified ckd for bigger guys?
- 07-09-2009, 06:54 PM
- 07-09-2009, 07:41 PM
What do you mean by modified? If its for a larger man you just manipulate the calories involved.
- 07-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Ok, because I was told that cdk wasnt for someone overweight as in like 30%+
07-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Oh, in that case you do have to make one alteration. Your carb loads need to be very precise and shortened compared to a lower body fat individual to prevent fat gains during the carb ups.
07-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigdognhb in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2010, 06:45 AM
- By Aviad in forum Female FitnessReplies: 26Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:34 AM
- By lift or die in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
- By Chance1253 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:17 AM
- By Rostam in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2005, 07:19 AM