Fat loss routine?

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Hey guys need help here on my routine...
Currently 85 Kg (endo)
Around 25%Bf

Been cutting for a while now more than a month but no results .
Cardio 2 x a day (HIIT once,and steady state )
and diet seems pretty good , no cheat meals carbs cycling twice peer week.

But my split routine does not seems to be good for a cutting phase.
I do realize full body routines are the most beneficial for this and I cant seem to find any good routines for fat loss (If i do its either more for the new-to gym kind).

It would be great if you guys could post some links of any good cutting routine or any routine which had worked well for you...

I REALLY REALLLY need to burn these damn love handles... Literally want to light them up....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Been cutting for a while now more than a month but no results .
Cardio 2 x a day (HIIT once,and steady state )
and diet seems pretty good , no cheat meals carbs cycling twice peer week.
If you're not seeing results then you're either:
a. Diet is NOT right (i.e. you're not eating ENOUGH);
b. You're overtraining (cardio TWICE daily every day is overkill IMO, unless your USUAL routine has daily cardio) and NOT giving your body enough time to recover (days OFF actually HELP);
c. You've been doing the same thing for too long and need to change it up a little.

Maybe you need higher calories on your lower calorie days.

Cut back a little on the cardio (i.e. twice daily 3 times a week is PLENTY), or spread it out more.

But my split routine does not seems to be good for a cutting phase.
I do realize full body routines are the most beneficial for this and I cant seem to find any good routines for fat loss (If i do its either more for the new-to gym kind).
Split routines are actually FINE for "cutting".

You wouldn't want to do Full-Body EVERY time you do a resistance session. If you DID you would certainly not be able to lift heavy EVERY session (and the heavier you lift when trying to cut, the better you will maintain your muscle mass). You COULD try doing your split (i.e. 3-4 days) and adding in a Full-Body circuit session, or doing a couple of Full-Body sessions and an upper and lower body session, following that pattern for 3-4 weeks.

It would be great if you guys could post some links of any good cutting routine or any routine which had worked well for you...
Everyone is different, and therefore what works for someone else may NOT work for you. You also need to bear in mind that each individual's training for different stages will depend on what is 'normal' for them (i.e. if no cardio during bulking or recomping if the norm for them, then adding in 3-4 days of cardio (as well as adaptions in diet) will be sufficient for cutting).

You can check out my log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-21.html - for what I do. I have been "cutting" for a few weeks now, more seriously the last 2-3 weeks. Bear in mind when you look at it that I do 20-30 minutes of cardio 6-7 days a week and resistance sessions 4-5 days a week NORMALLY. My diet does NOT change throughout my phases; my exercise levels do (i.e. cutting I add in more cardio, etc.).

My http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130068-female-terminator-takes.html also has stuff in; I have been "cutting" more seriously since this.

Otherwise, get to know your body and how it responds to everything. Trial and error and soon you will know what works best for YOU.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

raiderchick26

Awards
Question about a product you've tried

Hi,I seen that you gave a positive review to lean extreme and i noticed it said stim free. What exactly does that mean? Does that just mean its not going to help me if i need it for energy purposes as well as a supressant and fat burner? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi,I seen that you gave a positive review to lean extreme and i noticed it said stim free. What exactly does that mean? Does that just mean its not going to help me if i need it for energy purposes as well as a supressant and fat burner? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
"Stim-free" means that there are no stimulants (i.e. caffeine, yohimbine, etc.)on the products.

It does not mean that it won't help re energy, appetite suppression, or fat loss. Many fat burners, even WITH stimulants, may do nothing for appetite suppression (which is what happens with me). Fat loss is going to be more dependent upon your DIET AND TRAINING and not the supplement you use.

Bear in mind that Lean Xtreme is a CORTISOL CONTROL product, which INdirectly aids in fat loss; it is not an outright fat burner.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

raiderchick26

Awards
Okay I got ya. I just was a bit curious. I'm kind of learning things here and there so I really appreciate all your insight. I just ordered a product called lipodrene xtreme and the guy said it also aids in supressing the appetite because on the days I don't work out I notice I feel like eating and never feel satisfied. Its kind of strange. Have you ever heard of that product? Again thanks so much for all your help.
Danelle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay I got ya. I just was a bit curious. I'm kind of learning things here and there so I really appreciate all your insight. I just ordered a product called lipodrene xtreme and the guy said it also aids in supressing the appetite because on the days I don't work out I notice I feel like eating and never feel satisfied. Its kind of strange. Have you ever heard of that product? Again thanks so much for all your help.
Danelle
No, I haven't heard of that specific product.

As for appetite suppression, like I said pretty much NOTHING works for me (except the Lean Xtreme and DCP some). If MY appetite is suppressed then that to me is a sure indicator that SOMEthing is WRONG,because I am a bottomless vacuum when it comes to food and can and will eat even when I am NOT hungry.

Besides, you do NOT need to have your appetite suppressed to SUCCESSFULLY lose fat. I don't have any problems losing fat and I eat up to (and above) 4000 calories daily.

You will just need to get to know your body and what works and doesn't work for you. I also believe that one should do as much as they can withOUT supplements (aside from the staples; these should ALWAYS be included), because you CAN get VERY lean just by manipulating your diet and training and without 'extras'.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT