Primatene [Ephedrine HCL/EC] Question

Requisite 101

Requisite 101

Awards
Hello,

I've recently started an EC stack and I have the Primatene tabs (12.5mg of E-HCL) and 200mg Caffeine tabs. I was reading the guide to dosage on HotNFit and was a bit confused.

If I want to have the full ephedrine dosage, should I be taking 2 Primatene tabs each interval?

For example, each day, 4 hours apart:

2 x Primatene, 200mg Caffeine
2 x Primatene, 200mg Caffeine
2 x Primatene, 200mg Caffiene

Thanks!

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
yes ... you need 2 tabs of primatene to get the correct dosage 12.5 x 2 = 25mg

the alternative is bronkaid ... which u only need one tab

Requisite 101

Requisite 101

Awards
yes ... you need to tabs of primatene to get the correct dosage 12.5 x 2 = 25mg

the alternative is bronkaid ... which u only need one tab
Dope.

Thanks man!

For some odd reason, all of the pharmacies near campus have been out of Bronkaid. Original intentions were set on it too :sad3:.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Dope.

Thanks man!

For some odd reason, all of the pharmacies near campus have been out of Bronkaid. Original intentions were set on it too :sad3:.
think the secret of bronkaids cutting abilites has gotten out on your campus... lol

Requisite 101

Requisite 101

Awards
think the secret of bronkaids cutting abilites has gotten out on your campus... lol
LOL, yeah. Or my fellow asthmatics have found the holy grail that is Bronkaid :firedevil:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
bronkaid has the sulfate, i would go with the primatene that has HCL. it costs a few bucks more but you will need to spend more on the sulfate in the long run to get the effects of the HCL.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
bronkaid has the sulfate, i would go with the primatene that has HCL. it costs a few bucks more but you will need to spend more on the sulfate in the long run to get the effects of the HCL.
been many debates over primatene vs bronkaid.... never felt or saw a difference personally

but all human are a lil different internally.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
eh I have used the primatene tabs before but wasnt really feelin anything like i do with vasopro.

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
LOL, yeah. Or my fellow asthmatics have found the holy grail that is Bronkaid :firedevil:
i searched everywhere i could think of to find bronkaid, even asked the pharmacists. the only place i found it was CVS.

fwiw, I ran primatene twice with great results, bronkaid once and it failed to produce near the results of primatene. i seem to be the minority here, but just my experience