clen and birth control?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just to make sure, clen wont interfere with birth control, right? i know antibiotics and stuff can mess with it, gf is planning on taking it and i dont want a kid...

-thx

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
there are other methods of contraception lol

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established

Stuntbabe

Awards
Not a doctor here... but have taken clen (several times) while on b/C and still baby free!!!

mmacrae48

Awards
Not a doctor here... but have taken clen (several times) while on b/C and still baby free!!!
haha thanks!

how were your results? mine arent as impressive as what i read about on here. any suggestions?

Stuntbabe

Awards
haha thanks!

how were your results? mine arent as impressive as what i read about on here. any suggestions?

Not real impressive here either... I have run 4 cycles of it and didn't see much of a difference. I don't think I will do it again.

I used to take Adipo Kinetics and that stuff worked great!! Its off the market now.... so I tracked down some Adrenalin which is basically the same stuff (also off the market but you can find it). Today is day one with that so I am crossing my fingers. I also quit taking BC and my diet is on track so hopefully I will get the cut look I have been looking for...

Its hard getting old... you have to work twice as much at it!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use an IUD because I don't want the hormonal birth control influence. I don't have to worry about what I'm using and ending up pregnant. I have used clen with good results, however it still requires a clean diet and some cardio thrown in.

mmacrae48

Awards
I used to take Adipo Kinetics and that stuff worked great!! Its off the market now.... so I tracked down some Adrenalin which is basically the same stuff (also off the market but you can find it). Today is day one with that so I am crossing my fingers. I also quit taking BC and my diet is on track so hopefully I will get the cut look I have been looking for...
if you have a log or anything, id love to follow it. i am starting to see some small results with the clen, but not really as much as i would like, so maybe next time ill try a cycle of something different.

what does your new diet look like? im trying to find one that i can actually stick to!

mmacrae48

Awards
I use an IUD because I don't want the hormonal birth control influence. I don't have to worry about what I'm using and ending up pregnant. I have used clen with good results, however it still requires a clean diet and some cardio thrown in.
im working out more, and i love it! but the diet thing is my biggest hangup. any suggestions?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im working out more, and i love it! but the diet thing is my biggest hangup. any suggestions?
I would need to know your routine as well as a sample of a daily diet.

Diet unfortunately is one of the most important things as well as one of the hardest.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
She's been doing my powerlifting workouts with me but lighter and more reps and the bike for cardio. Shes not got a set diet at all. Just attempt to eat clean and higher protein less fat/carbs.

mmacrae48

Awards
She's been doing my powerlifting workouts with me but lighter and more reps and the bike for cardio. Shes not got a set diet at all. Just attempt to eat clean and higher protein less fat/carbs.
thanks ;)

its really hard for me to stay away from carbs though beccause they are in everything and i crash without them. :/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11