HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
Bench 265
Military 220
Squat Never Tried to Max Out
Need some advice guys...

I used to be a fat ****, 232lbs...that was about 6 years ago...

I'm a pretty lean 185, but I'd like to drop that last little tire...I've tried cardio & diet...whats next?

Liquid Clen?

T-Heat?

Need some help here boys...

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've tried cardio & diet...whats next?
No matter which ancillaries (1 exception I refuse to discuss) you chose more cardio & diet are in your future. An ECA stack has the potential to raise metabolism an estimated 3% and clen has the potential to raise metabolism an estimated 10%. IMO, neither are worth using without cardio & diet. Trandermal yohimbine products don't work unless your bfp is lower. Avant's Absolved might be an option to compliment your cardio & diet.

~Todd

Raped_Ape

Awards
I'm willing to bet I've done more ECA than anyone on this board...

Not to mention the fact that I'm also sure I do more & harder cardio...I'm running atleast 15 miles a week at an 8 minute, or faster, mile pace...

I've lost over 60lbs of fat, and gained over 15lbs of muscle, all natch, over the past 6 years...

I'm just trying to help lose a bit more of that last little tire...:)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
why don't you try the opposite....No cardio for 6 weeks, up the Lifting with heavier weights different exercises....then after get back into the cardio

change dude..thast what stops a plateau whether it be a fat loss one, or muscle gaining one..

Im assuming you have stuck to a similar routine for the 6 years, and have done lots of cardio.....time for a change..

thats the best we can do without more detailed info....like for diet "pretty damn clean" doesn't give us much to work with...or training "harsh 6 days on 1 off" doesnt either

maybe if you break it down how you have worked out for the past 6 years, with just a general summary, and more detail about the past 6 months in regards to diet..we can be much more helpful

h19

btw: lose the boxes too..stretches the thread too much..lol

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Try a 7-oxo DHEA localized transdermal, like Avant's Absolved. Users with 12%+ BF have reported great results. There's tons of info on avant's board.

Not sure about the specifics of your training. But a 6on, 1off lifting schedule is not conducive to fat loss. It will be difficult to meet your goals while overtraining in a calorie defecit.

Rome

Awards
its pretty easy to get to around 10% bf without supps or cardio, just takes longer.

Naked Yoga

Awards
Fifteen miles a week? That's not an incredible amount really. I'm assuming on the days that you run, you're running 2-3 miles each time. Up your pace, man. Sweat a little! Try to get your miles under 6:30.