Awards
  • Established
PLCAR
ALCAR
ALA
GTE
ALPHABURN
Ephedra.

maybe FORSKOLIN or Synephrine... which one is better? or should I do neither?

the e is the only real stim in this stack right, everything I see about FORSKOLIN is that it just frees up fat, which should help the carn's do their jobs even better right? so forskolin would be good/bad/useless to add? also does forskolin taste ok in powder form or just down right nasty?

Also I'd take this after I leave the gym around 10am. at about 615 I'd take two scoops or so of jacked...is that too close to the e?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to need to revisit this in the A.M. when i'm fresh and i'm posting here to remember to do it. The one thing I can say, which I'm sure you know, is that diet supercedes supplements, no matter how many you stack. Anyway, no conflicts are immediately obvious to me but like i said i need to revisit in the A.M. Please p.m. me where you got the ephedra, unless its ephedrine? Good luck.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why take PLCAR AND ALCAR?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to need to revisit this in the A.M. when i'm fresh and i'm posting here to remember to do it. The one thing I can say, which I'm sure you know, is that diet supercedes supplements, no matter how many you stack. Anyway, no conflicts are immediately obvious to me but like i said i need to revisit in the A.M. Please p.m. me where you got the ephedra, unless its ephedrine? Good luck.
Diet is so there, it's been there for about 3 months, which is why I modified it a little, and want to add to the fat burning power of it. It's a CKD...

Sorry for the teaser mate it's ephedrine hcl.

What do you think about adding the FORSKOLIN or Synephrine

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Diet is so there, it's been there for about 3 months, which is why I modified it a little, and want to add to the fat burning power of it. It's a CKD...

Sorry for the teaser mate it's ephedrine hcl.

What do you think about adding the FORSKOLIN or Synephrine
Glad to hear diet is in check. I think synephrine is too similar to ephedrine to double up on it. Forskolin has only been studied as a dietary supplement in one peer-reviewed medical journal that I could find and this study seems to suggest it may function well as an anti-catabolic agent. Hwever, like I said, its only one study.

same basic substance, carnitine, but they work in two different but synergistic ways. or so I'm led to believe.
To my knowledge both are a carnitine delivery system and simply both argue to have higher bioavailability. I don't think the mix is bad for your health but you might be throwing money down the drain by saturating your body with carnitine.

My opinion, GTE stacked with ephedrine may make you WAY jittery so start on low doses and gradually up it until you start to see too many sides. PLCAR and ALCAR are redundant IMO and I'd save your $$ and just run one at a time. Never used Alphaburn but don't understand the science behind an Alpha-2 agonist used for weight loss. Good luck bro.

Mars1107

only 1 study on forskolin?

there are many

im confused.

i hear great things about it.

i picked up a bottle of the nutra brand