ECA off time?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember reading somewhere but can't seem to find it again. My question is when doing a ECA stack when is it recomended to take off? such as is it 5 days on 2 days off or a 3 weeks on 1 week off type situation?? Thanks

UKStrength

I remember reading somewhere but can't seem to find it again. My question is when doing a ECA stack when is it recomended to take off? such as is it 5 days on 2 days off or a 3 weeks on 1 week off type situation?? Thanks
To keep the 'stimulant' effects of the drug working, then 5 days on 2 off would suffice.

For fat burning needs, there's no need to cycle the drug.

spadesofaces

Awards
For fat burning needs, there's no need to cycle the drug.
hey man, do you have any sources for that?

I always thought prolonged ECA use could lead to metabolic suppression coming off the stack, but after doing a quick google search I found mixed recommendations.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks at MAX for fat burning effects. Your receptors need to be "revived". After 4 weeks take diphenhydramine (benadryl) to clean receptors and start over for another 4 weeks.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks at MAX for fat burning effects. Your receptors need to be "revived". After 4 weeks take diphenhydramine (benadryl) to clean receptors and start over for another 4 weeks.
How long do you take off between those 4 week cycles? Also, do you know if Reset-AD would help in addition to benadryl during the time off? Sorry to bombard you with questions but you seem well informed on the subject. Thanks man.

caliphotog

Awards
You won't need Reset AD. I have always gone with 2 week cycles. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. I always list the stimulant effects after 2 weeks. As far as the fat burning effects, I was always under the impression that the stimulant effects where what caused the fat burning. Raised BP, ect.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
You won't need Reset AD. I have always gone with 2 week cycles. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. I always list the stimulant effects after 2 weeks. As far as the fat burning effects, I was always under the impression that the stimulant effects where what caused the fat burning. Raised BP, ect.
Ephedrine raises your metabolism and burns fat for the extra energy it needs, while sparing muscle. I believe the stimulant effect is somewhat unrelated to the fat burning it encourages. It continues to burn fat after the stimulant effects have ceased if you use it for a continued time. I may be very wrong though, keep that in mind.

3708grunt

Awards
Been taking bronkaid with caffiene, started to develope a little coughing and phlem, was on it for about 3 weeks at 25mg, decided to layoff, does control appetite and great energy, anyone experience this.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Been taking bronkaid with caffiene, started to develope a little coughing and phlem, was on it for about 3 weeks at 25mg, decided to layoff, does control appetite and great energy, anyone experience this.
I did 25 mg with a baby aspirin and 200mg of caffeine 3 times a day for 3 weeks and lost a lot of weight. My appetite was dead, energy was up, and really didn't loose any muscle. Great way to loose weight in my opinion, just don't overdue it.

Future

You can run it for several weeks. Consider alternating the ECA stack for 4 days and then 3 days of the YHCLCA stack.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did, was told I wasn't getting enough water, that it was the guaifessian in the bronkaid. Try upping your water intake, it helped me

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I've ran the ECA stack so many times. I've tried everything. I was at a point my senior year in college where I could take 400 mg of caffeine, 4 tabs of ephedrine, and a 325mg aspirin and feel nothing. Don't be let people con you into trying ridiculous ways to lessen your tolerance like cough syrup or anything that could have permanent damage. The best thing that worked for me was a combination of benadryl and a adrenal fatigue supplement.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I've ran the ECA stack so many times. I've tried everything. I was at a point my senior year in college where I could take 400 mg of caffeine, 4 tabs of ephedrine, and a 325mg aspirin and feel nothing. Don't be let people con you into trying ridiculous ways to lessen your tolerance like cough syrup or anything that could have permanent damage. The best thing that worked for me was a combination of benadryl and a adrenal fatigue supplement.
Agreed on the fatigue supps. When I was on that for around 3 months with no break, I definitely became "immune to the effects of any stims" for a long time. I even think they will never be the same; unless I just take more of whatever it is.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
On the EC stack right now... I usually take 25mg E and 200 mg C right in the morning, with an energy drink around 2 -- effects definitely start to wear off after a few days, but those first couple of days, MAN was I flying high! lol

Works well for fat loss though, as I think I am down 5lbs the first week alone.... A lot has to do with not eating so much JUNK which I was doing there for awhile. Just cutting out the crap, plus starting this stack I am really seeing benefits.

When it comes to stims I like to do 5 days on (work days) and 2 days off (weekend) I haven't seen the stim effects wear much since the little bit after those first few days. Been staying relatively "high" all day long!!!!!!!!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
On the EC stack right now... I usually take 25mg E and 200 mg C right in the morning, with an energy drink around 2 -- effects definitely start to wear off after a few days, but those first couple of days, MAN was I flying high! lol

Works well for fat loss though, as I think I am down 5lbs the first week alone.... A lot has to do with not eating so much JUNK which I was doing there for awhile. Just cutting out the crap, plus starting this stack I am really seeing benefits.

When it comes to stims I like to do 5 days on (work days) and 2 days off (weekend) I haven't seen the stim effects wear much since the little bit after those first few days. Been staying relatively "high" all day long!!!!!!!!
How have the come-downs been? Have you noticed any catabolic muscle loss? I sure did from the ECA, but not as much as with clen.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
How have the come-downs been? Have you noticed any catabolic muscle loss? I sure did from the ECA, but not as much as with clen.
Coming down is easy, I usually can't tell much. It's nothing like coming down from doing cocaine :)

I haven't lost any muscle mass, or strength so far -- but i have still been getting my maintance cals.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine raises your metabolism and burns fat for the extra energy it needs, while sparing muscle. I believe the stimulant effect is somewhat unrelated to the fat burning it encourages. It continues to burn fat after the stimulant effects have ceased if you use it for a continued time. I may be very wrong though, keep that in mind.
yeah you are right unlike clen it is not a beta 2 receptor so it can be used longer for fatloss.

for the stimulant effect on those days really important. like maybe four days a week. I do not use it this way. I use it for fatloss

Coming down is easy, I usually can't tell much.
same here it is good if you are really using it(not just one a day) if you get up to 3 a day to cycle up like 1/2/3/4 then go back down a bit 3/2/1 than come off at least in my experience. There is a big thread called the Eca stack lots of valuable information in there.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I noticed a big increase in fatigue symptoms every time I ran the ECA stack. I tried ECA and clen before a shoot and I felt like the muscle was just falling off me; no matter how much I ate. I guess with everything in the crazy human biology world; each substance effects each person differently.