ECA off time?

  1. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,997
    Rep Power
    2646730
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    ECA off time?


    I remember reading somewhere but can't seem to find it again. My question is when doing a ECA stack when is it recomended to take off? such as is it 5 days on 2 days off or a 3 weeks on 1 week off type situation?? Thanks
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  2. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I remember reading somewhere but can't seem to find it again. My question is when doing a ECA stack when is it recomended to take off? such as is it 5 days on 2 days off or a 3 weeks on 1 week off type situation?? Thanks
    To keep the 'stimulant' effects of the drug working, then 5 days on 2 off would suffice.

    For fat burning needs, there's no need to cycle the drug.
  3. New Member
    spadesofaces's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    26.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    For fat burning needs, there's no need to cycle the drug.
    hey man, do you have any sources for that?

    I always thought prolonged ECA use could lead to metabolic suppression coming off the stack, but after doing a quick google search I found mixed recommendations.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5556
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    4 weeks at MAX for fat burning effects. Your receptors need to be "revived". After 4 weeks take diphenhydramine (benadryl) to clean receptors and start over for another 4 weeks.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. New Member
    jsheely's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    4 weeks at MAX for fat burning effects. Your receptors need to be "revived". After 4 weeks take diphenhydramine (benadryl) to clean receptors and start over for another 4 weeks.
    How long do you take off between those 4 week cycles? Also, do you know if Reset-AD would help in addition to benadryl during the time off? Sorry to bombard you with questions but you seem well informed on the subject. Thanks man.
  6. New Member
    caliphotog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%

    You won't need Reset AD. I have always gone with 2 week cycles. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. I always list the stimulant effects after 2 weeks. As far as the fat burning effects, I was always under the impression that the stimulant effects where what caused the fat burning. Raised BP, ect.
  7. New Member
    jsheely's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by caliphotog View Post
    You won't need Reset AD. I have always gone with 2 week cycles. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. I always list the stimulant effects after 2 weeks. As far as the fat burning effects, I was always under the impression that the stimulant effects where what caused the fat burning. Raised BP, ect.
    Ephedrine raises your metabolism and burns fat for the extra energy it needs, while sparing muscle. I believe the stimulant effect is somewhat unrelated to the fat burning it encourages. It continues to burn fat after the stimulant effects have ceased if you use it for a continued time. I may be very wrong though, keep that in mind.
  8. New Member
    3708grunt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    97
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

    Been taking bronkaid with caffiene, started to develope a little coughing and phlem, was on it for about 3 weeks at 25mg, decided to layoff, does control appetite and great energy, anyone experience this.
  9. New Member
    jsheely's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    Been taking bronkaid with caffiene, started to develope a little coughing and phlem, was on it for about 3 weeks at 25mg, decided to layoff, does control appetite and great energy, anyone experience this.
    I did 25 mg with a baby aspirin and 200mg of caffeine 3 times a day for 3 weeks and lost a lot of weight. My appetite was dead, energy was up, and really didn't loose any muscle. Great way to loose weight in my opinion, just don't overdue it.
  10. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar

    You can run it for several weeks. Consider alternating the ECA stack for 4 days and then 3 days of the YHCLCA stack.
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,997
    Rep Power
    2646730
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    Been taking bronkaid with caffiene, started to develope a little coughing and phlem, was on it for about 3 weeks at 25mg, decided to layoff, does control appetite and great energy, anyone experience this.
    I did, was told I wasn't getting enough water, that it was the guaifessian in the bronkaid. Try upping your water intake, it helped me
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. New Member
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I remember reading somewhere but can't seem to find it again. My question is when doing a ECA stack when is it recomended to take off? such as is it 5 days on 2 days off or a 3 weeks on 1 week off type situation?? Thanks
    I've ran the ECA stack so many times. I've tried everything. I was at a point my senior year in college where I could take 400 mg of caffeine, 4 tabs of ephedrine, and a 325mg aspirin and feel nothing. Don't be let people con you into trying ridiculous ways to lessen your tolerance like cough syrup or anything that could have permanent damage. The best thing that worked for me was a combination of benadryl and a adrenal fatigue supplement.
  13. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    858
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    I've ran the ECA stack so many times. I've tried everything. I was at a point my senior year in college where I could take 400 mg of caffeine, 4 tabs of ephedrine, and a 325mg aspirin and feel nothing. Don't be let people con you into trying ridiculous ways to lessen your tolerance like cough syrup or anything that could have permanent damage. The best thing that worked for me was a combination of benadryl and a adrenal fatigue supplement.
    Agreed on the fatigue supps. When I was on that for around 3 months with no break, I definitely became "immune to the effects of any stims" for a long time. I even think they will never be the same; unless I just take more of whatever it is.
  14. New Member
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Which supps have you ran?
  15. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%

    On the EC stack right now... I usually take 25mg E and 200 mg C right in the morning, with an energy drink around 2 -- effects definitely start to wear off after a few days, but those first couple of days, MAN was I flying high! lol

    Works well for fat loss though, as I think I am down 5lbs the first week alone.... A lot has to do with not eating so much JUNK which I was doing there for awhile. Just cutting out the crap, plus starting this stack I am really seeing benefits.

    When it comes to stims I like to do 5 days on (work days) and 2 days off (weekend) I haven't seen the stim effects wear much since the little bit after those first few days. Been staying relatively "high" all day long!!!!!!!!
  16. New Member
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    On the EC stack right now... I usually take 25mg E and 200 mg C right in the morning, with an energy drink around 2 -- effects definitely start to wear off after a few days, but those first couple of days, MAN was I flying high! lol

    Works well for fat loss though, as I think I am down 5lbs the first week alone.... A lot has to do with not eating so much JUNK which I was doing there for awhile. Just cutting out the crap, plus starting this stack I am really seeing benefits.

    When it comes to stims I like to do 5 days on (work days) and 2 days off (weekend) I haven't seen the stim effects wear much since the little bit after those first few days. Been staying relatively "high" all day long!!!!!!!!
    How have the come-downs been? Have you noticed any catabolic muscle loss? I sure did from the ECA, but not as much as with clen.
  17. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    How have the come-downs been? Have you noticed any catabolic muscle loss? I sure did from the ECA, but not as much as with clen.
    Coming down is easy, I usually can't tell much. It's nothing like coming down from doing cocaine

    I haven't lost any muscle mass, or strength so far -- but i have still been getting my maintance cals.
  18. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jsheely View Post
    Ephedrine raises your metabolism and burns fat for the extra energy it needs, while sparing muscle. I believe the stimulant effect is somewhat unrelated to the fat burning it encourages. It continues to burn fat after the stimulant effects have ceased if you use it for a continued time. I may be very wrong though, keep that in mind.
    yeah you are right unlike clen it is not a beta 2 receptor so it can be used longer for fatloss.

    for the stimulant effect on those days really important. like maybe four days a week. I do not use it this way. I use it for fatloss

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Coming down is easy, I usually can't tell much.
    same here it is good if you are really using it(not just one a day) if you get up to 3 a day to cycle up like 1/2/3/4 then go back down a bit 3/2/1 than come off at least in my experience. There is a big thread called the Eca stack lots of valuable information in there.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. New Member
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Interesting. I noticed a big increase in fatigue symptoms every time I ran the ECA stack. I tried ECA and clen before a shoot and I felt like the muscle was just falling off me; no matter how much I ate. I guess with everything in the crazy human biology world; each substance effects each person differently.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time I've cried in a long time today
    By CoorsLight126 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:16 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. Long time listener, first time caller.
    By SirWatts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in