Critique the chop!!!

1. Talking Critique the chop!!!

Ok ladies, I've been cutting (androgen free) for about 3 weeks now, down about 10lbs so far. I have a very basic diet plan, and am trying to keep as much LBM as possible. Attached is a typical day (I use fitday.com).

My cals are around 2500, with a typical breakdown of 40/20/40. I'm not doing keto, rather want to focus on carb control and low GI carbs as much as possible. It's working very well so far with a simple ECY stack and 3 days HIIT cardio. What I'm really interested in is: how many of you have done a similar P/C/F ratio before?

Any obvious things I'm being a total dumbass about and forgetting? *waits for relentless attacks*

2. It looks good IMO. I use fitday too. Man that list of foods looks short compared to mine. I'm still in PCT and trying to keep all I can. It looks like your protein is up where it should be, the fat is in a nice place to improve cell permability, and the carbs are low enough that you should be burning right through them.

3. I too structure my carbs like you do. My carbs come in breakfast (oatmeal), pre-workout (oatmeal ) and PWO (dextrose/malto/oats) and PWO meal (starchy low GI carbs). Everything else is P + F. I'm using NYC and UCP-1 now and am looking to trim about 7lbs from my last two month bulk. Wasn't careless but I had a few too many cheat days in there due to the holidays ...

Looks good though. I love the 25 servings of pork chops. That's a MAN's meal
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by sawastea
    Looks good though. I love the 25 servings of pork chops. That's a MAN's meal
    LOL, yeah that was a little much for one meal, but I had them fresh and my GF wanted to try a new marinade

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique the workout
    By W13NY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:47 PM
  2. Going to the Grocery Store, Critique the Shopping List
    By JustnCredible in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. Critique the **** outta this!
    By srx600 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 07:01 PM
  4. got critiqued the other day.... :-(
    By Max32 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:37 AM
  5. Can someone critique the timing of this cycle?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 12:11 PM