I need energy!

bigbrock

Awards
Im on the final stages of cutting down to 10-9%. My strength hasnt dropped much so Im still training heavy. The days after my heavy squat and bench workouts Im drained the whole day. You guys have any suggestions on what I can take for energy to make it threw the last 3 weeks?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
amphetamines.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
honestly i would try a test booster like dth or t-911, that should help cuz your test will be low due to caloric deficit and both products increase energy

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Force is great at providing a long lasting, jittery free energy boost.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do calorie cycling- raise cals on those heavy days by a few hundred calories, and lower it by a few hundred on the lighter/off days

jim623

do calorie cycling- raise cals on those heavy days by a few hundred calories, and lower it by a few hundred on the lighter/off days
Spagetti the night before if you lift early or for breakfast if you lift late.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
might also want a little extra fat for a bit of a test boost

JDK5386

For me ECA provided a moderate boost in energy and mental clarity. If I dosed too closely together I'd get the jitters, but otherwise it was about right for getting a lot done. Your mileage may vary.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
i usually take a cap of geranium here or there if i need an energy boost while cutting. i also find it helps a little bit with appetite suppression as well as fat loss.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E-911?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its surprising how easy it is to really clip calories hard on non workout days. take extra fiber, eat lots of greens, and mostly protein, then workout days add extra carbs + fats.

bigbrock

Awards
I was considering doing that but the fat loss is going so well I didnt wanna slow it down. You think itll have a negative affect?

jim623

I was considering doing that but the fat loss is going so well I didnt wanna slow it down. You think itll have a negative affect?
It shouldn't have a great impact on your weight loss. On wo days you'll burn it off pretty quick.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should do what works for you. If your fat loss is satisfactory right now, you don't have to change anything. Adding some extra carbs in shouldn't be a big deal if you are lifting hard and heavy.

bigbrock

Awards
Appreciate the advice. Im just down to that stubborn last 3-4lbs of fat so Im just wierd bout changing things now. But I did add an extra 50g of carbs to breakfast this morning after cardio in the form of more oatmeal and an apple and feel great!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was gonna say. I haven't tried it myself, but with the great deal going on at LG (a 75 count bottle for about 15 bucks), you really can't go wrong at least trying it. The speed of when it hits you sounds amazing, and from what I've heard, one seems to be enough.