- 06-30-2009, 03:09 AM
Been at HIIT for just over 3 weeks now. It still takes a ton out of me, but recovery times are much, much better than they were just a few weeks ago. The progress you make is amazing.
Currently my routine is as follows:
M/W/F - HIIT 3 min warmup, 8*30 seconds sprint with 60 second rest, 3 min cool down.
T/Th/S - Squats, deadlifts, lunges, bench press, pull downs, military, all light-moderate weight for 8-10 reps with
I'd really like to maximize weight loss, and I'm considering either adding another HIIT session into the week, or adding 2-3 30 minute LISS sessions after my full body weight routines. That said, I'm a touch concerned about overtraining. Your thoughts/input?
- 07-02-2009, 04:41 PM
you could do your HIIT on your leg days. i know it will be hard but you could have at least a day or two a week of pure rest on your legs that way.
4 days HIIT, 1-2 days rest 1-2 days LISS whichever
Similar Forum Threads
- By mixedup in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2009, 11:34 AM
- By hardworker1 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2008, 09:19 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2007, 01:34 AM
- By christopher in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:43 PM
- By Changing in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2005, 03:44 PM