- 06-30-2009, 02:09 AM
Been at HIIT for just over 3 weeks now. It still takes a ton out of me, but recovery times are much, much better than they were just a few weeks ago. The progress you make is amazing.
Currently my routine is as follows:
M/W/F - HIIT 3 min warmup, 8*30 seconds sprint with 60 second rest, 3 min cool down.
T/Th/S - Squats, deadlifts, lunges, bench press, pull downs, military, all light-moderate weight for 8-10 reps with
I'd really like to maximize weight loss, and I'm considering either adding another HIIT session into the week, or adding 2-3 30 minute LISS sessions after my full body weight routines. That said, I'm a touch concerned about overtraining. Your thoughts/input?
- 07-02-2009, 03:41 PM
you could do your HIIT on your leg days. i know it will be hard but you could have at least a day or two a week of pure rest on your legs that way.
4 days HIIT, 1-2 days rest 1-2 days LISS whichever
Similar Forum Threads
- By uvawahoowa in forum BulkingReplies: 25Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:22 PM
- By stankyleg in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:40 PM
- By JayRock in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2011, 08:40 PM
- By JayRock in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2011, 03:02 PM
- By mixedup in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2009, 10:34 AM