Belly Fat???!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Belly Fat???!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Belly Fat???!!!

Does anyone know of some good workouts to get rid of stubborn belly fat?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

trying to figure that out too. my guess is #1......diet (which is always the hardest), #2......sweat your ass off anyway you can. superseting workouts, circuit training, cardio with intensity. #3......liposuction.....ha ha.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpcannon View Post
    trying to figure that out too. my guess is #1......diet (which is always the hardest), #2......sweat your ass off anyway you can. superseting workouts, circuit training, cardio with intensity. #3......liposuction.....ha ha.
    Well my diet is in check and Im definitly maintaining caloric deficit. But i want to find out if certain workouts target belly fat or not? Maybe crunches hmmm...

hahaha liposuction there we go!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192.5 lbs.

i'm pretty sure you cannot target areas of fat.. despite what infomercials have u believe..

it usually disappears in the order it appears... and for most it starts on the lower abs.. works its way up the stomach and then on to everywhere else..

so when losing it.. thats why many ppl lose inches off their arms and chest and legs first.. and then the tops abs appear.. and then the bottom..

bottome line is.. you still have to lose more weight... keep that protein up
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    i'm pretty sure you cannot target areas of fat.. despite what infomercials have u believe..

it usually disappears in the order it appears... and for most it starts on the lower abs.. works its way up the stomach and then on to everywhere else..

so when losing it.. thats why many ppl lose inches off their arms and chest and legs first.. and then the tops abs appear.. and then the bottom..

Yeah i heard that you cant target areas either but didnt know if it was true... But yeah just got to keep it up!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Persian1012 View Post
    Does anyone know of some good workouts to get rid of stubborn belly fat?
    You can NOT spot reduce fat through training (or diet), no matter what you would like to think or believe.

The ONLY way you are going to get rid of "belly fat" is to get leaner; and the way to do that is to ensure that your nutrition and trainig are targeted appropriately for fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Persian1012 View Post
    Well my diet is in check and Im definitly maintaining caloric deficit. But i want to find out if certain workouts target belly fat or not? Maybe crunches hmmm...

hahaha liposuction there we go!
    You do not need to maintain a perpetual caloric deficit to lose fat. In fact, CALORIE CYCLING IMO is the BEST way to lose fat through your nutrition. Make sure that your diet is indeed the most EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT for losing fat for YOU.

Certain workouts will NOT target belly fat (and doing endless ab exercises is not going to either), period.

Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post

Yes, you cannot target areas of fat.

As for how it goes; it does not necessarily go "first on, first off". It will go from wherever it decides. And every time one tries to lose fat it will be different (i.e. the first time it may all go from the lower body first, and the next time from the upper body).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  275 lbs.

get some albodene( i think that is how you spell it) and rub it all over your stomach before you do cardio or the sauna---make sure to drink lots of water...... it wont take off belly fat but it will suck more water out of the area its applied to faster than anywhere else
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

Agree with Rosie 100%. The only way to lose it is to keep dieting until it's gone. Everyone will lose it in certain places a little different than others. Just keep dieting until you reach your goal.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.

Im cutting now and almost done. My fats loss went......1. shoulders and arms 2.upper abs 3.back 4.thighs and glutes. And Im just now begging to see the lower abs show up. So hang it there bro be patient it will eventually go away!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

i heard dermatherm target works but haven't tried it yet myself.
  11. New Member

1 word - RUN
    keep lifting weights though so you will maintain your muscle. Add HIIT to your program too. It did the trick for me.

-Adam
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Persian, change your sig size.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Persian, change your sig size.
    Alright
  14. Banned

cardio 1st thing on empty stomach - usage of fat for energy supplemetn with leucine to stay anabolic. supplemetning with bcaa might cause glucogenisis (i belive is the right one) which turn protein into suagrs for body.

what i did was
    leucin / ECA 20min b4 cardio (step master lvl4 35min) i lost alot fo weight. remmember emtpy stomach
  15. Banned

cardio 1st thing on empty stomach - usage of fat for energy supplemetn with leucine to stay anabolic. supplemetning with bcaa might cause glucogenisis (i belive is the right one) which turn protein into suagrs for body.

what i did was
    leucin / ECA 20min b4 cardio (step master lvl4 35min) i lost alot fo weight. remmember emtpy stomach
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post

what i did was
    Well, leucine is a BCAA, and the amount of aminos found in a typical scoop or two of an EAA drink won't bring on enough calories to make gluconeogenesis a big deal. Still, it's a good suggestion, and a drink like AXcell is perfect to take to sip during cardio while cutting.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post

what i did was
    I think that's a horrible idea. Your body is already depleted of nutrients by the time you wake up. Running on an empty stomach is a BAD idea.

Check your sources of information regarding running on an empty stomach.

Regards,
    Tony
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mafiozo View Post
    I think that's a horrible idea. Your body is already depleted of nutrients by the time you wake up. Running on an empty stomach is a BAD idea.

Regards,
    Tony
    Depends on what your goals are and what type of running.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mafiozo View Post

Regards,
    Tony
    It does sound bad, but fasted cardio does work.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Depends on what your goals are and what type of running.
    Exactly; it depends on the INDIVIDUAL. I run on an empty stomach all the time (and do all my resistance training first thing (after my am cardio) as well!) and have no issues. Most of it is HIIT though.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. Banned

THANKS for support, IT does work. for cutting. and yes leucine is part of BCAA but leucine increase protein synthesis and helps keep anabolic, but if u mix the 3 BCAA on fasted mode ur body will turn them into sugars for body from glucogenisis (im am veryyyyyyy sure of this! i belive i read it on MD) thats just my 2 cents,
    here is my ULTRA cuttin stack hate it or love it, it works
    hyperdrol x2 - boost test/ lowers estro and helps cut
    lean fx - cortisol is higgggggh on fasted state especially during diet stress
    ECA - good cutter/ appetite supress/ good stuf
    plus nitrogen retention from ECA helps keep anabolic. though some ppl argue stacking asparin with hyperdrolx2.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Belly fat/abs help?
    By sub001 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. belly fat
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. A little Belly fat
    By jdboucher in forum Weight Loss