Best thermogenic appetite suppressant?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, just got done with a 4 week bulking cycle and VERY pleased with the gains. Now I'm ready to get shredded! With the excessive caloric intake that I've had, I now need some help to control my appetite, but something that will also give me energy to workout. I tried recreate for a short period of time and wasn't too impressed. I took LR and DCP together as a stack and liked it alot! I wanted to know what would be the best overall for the things I'm looking for, and then what would be the best product overall price wise. Thanks in advance for your help!

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Capsaicin is a great appetite suppressor and fat loss aide.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are several fat loss/energy products that will help with giving you the results that you want (as long as your diet and training are in order). Some of them are:

Reduction
Shred Matrix
X-Force

I rarely have rarely felt the appetite suppression while on X-Force, but others have claimed to notice it. Out of these three, I did have the best fat loss results/mood enhancement/energy boosts from X-Force. I went from 23% BF to ~17-18% within two months.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have any decisions been made on what you are going to run?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hand's down Slim Xtreme. I have to remind myself to eat when i take one.

wolverine75

Awards
Anbody know of any chain stores that carry Slim Xtreme i live in a back woods area checked the vitamin shoppe and the only Anabolic Xtreme product they had was Stimulant X.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm thinking about an ECA stack, which would be cheap because I already have some E on hand. But I really want to take Leviathan Reloaded/Damage Control Protocol (DCP) I had great results on that at the beginning of this year.

I'm also going to look into Slim Xtreme

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Do you have more info on capsaicin as an appetite suppressor and for fat loss? I couldn't find any information supporting that

Capsaicin is a great appetite suppressor and fat loss aide.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i take EC+ leviathan reloaded ( for the Y), good match up.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you guys all have great ideas, I'm gettin my hands on some clen, and will be trying that out! YEAHHHHHHHHH! lol

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I agree. Slim Xtreme is great for suppressing hunger. Just be cautious when it comes to deciding your dosage because this is an extremely powerful product; almost too powerful haha

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Do you have more info on capsaicin as an appetite suppressor and for fat loss? I couldn't find any information supporting that
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13129472

These results indicate that capsaicin treatment caused sustained fat oxidation during weight maintenance compared with placebo

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Capsaicin-plus-green-tea-combo-aids-weight-loss-Study

Only the CH-19 and the capsaicin plus green tea combinations produced a reduction in energy intake during the positive energy balance period.

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Chilli-Extract-may-Stop-Fat-Cell-Growth-18733-1/

The results of this study clearly showed that capsaicin could inhibit the population growth and the induction of apoptosis [programmed cell death] in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes [cells that can be stimulated to form fat cells]," wrote Gow-Chin Yen and Chin-Lin Hsu in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf062912b ^^ More info on that point

http://books.google.com/books?id=owrg-6ps1wsC&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=capsaicin+reduces+hunger&source=bl&ots=_M9zZ5c0Pa&sig=P7uwDc6FJbFBpe-ZlzVmNy12BSQ&hl=en&ei=XcBMSoGlGImCMf2ErO0D&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7

Talks about hunger suppression.

http://www.axislabs.net/c-new_school.htm

Capsaicin is the chemical in chili peppers responsible for their spiciness. It works by raising levels of norepinephrine, which boosts your metabolic rate and encourages fat loss. Research also confirms it works to reduce hunger. So, like capsaicin, raspberry ketones also significantly increase norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases fat breakdown (Lipolysis), reduces appetite and can enhance attention and focus.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Slim Xtreme is great for suppressing hunger. Just be cautious when it comes to deciding your dosage because this is an extremely powerful product; almost too powerful haha
We do have a Lite coming soon for those who find SX to be too much :)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13129472

These results indicate that capsaicin treatment caused sustained fat oxidation during weight maintenance compared with placebo

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Capsaicin-plus-green-tea-combo-aids-weight-loss-Study

Only the CH-19 and the capsaicin plus green tea combinations produced a reduction in energy intake during the positive energy balance period.

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Chilli-Extract-may-Stop-Fat-Cell-Growth-18733-1/

The results of this study clearly showed that capsaicin could inhibit the population growth and the induction of apoptosis [programmed cell death] in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes [cells that can be stimulated to form fat cells]," wrote Gow-Chin Yen and Chin-Lin Hsu in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf062912b ^^ More info on that point

http://books.google.com/books?id=owrg-6ps1wsC&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=capsaicin+reduces+hunger&source=bl&ots=_M9zZ5c0Pa&sig=P7uwDc6FJbFBpe-ZlzVmNy12BSQ&hl=en&ei=XcBMSoGlGImCMf2ErO0D&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7

Talks about hunger suppression.

http://www.axislabs.net/c-new_school.htm

Capsaicin is the chemical in chili peppers responsible for their spiciness. It works by raising levels of norepinephrine, which boosts your metabolic rate and encourages fat loss. Research also confirms it works to reduce hunger. So, like capsaicin, raspberry ketones also significantly increase norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases fat breakdown (Lipolysis), reduces appetite and can enhance attention and focus.
Good stuff. Thanks for finding and posting these abstracts and articles.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Seems I've heard this from numerous people when it comes to the SX. I just ordered it and can't wait to try it. EC has always been a great thermo that kills my appetite. I am going to try an EC(AY) soon. AY=alpha burn=alpha yohimbine. Sounds like its great too.

davez325

davez325

Awards
SLIM XTREME

Took some Slim Xtreme this weekend (July 4th Weekend) and 1 pill controlled my appetite all day, without the jitters. Awesome, awesome, awesome! For me, this is what I need for weekends, because staying on diet on the weekends is super hard with all them barbecues and going out. I have never had any other diet/thermo supplement suppress my appetite like Slim X.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I just started my clen today 2 pills (noon and 4pm) felt great on it, was ridiculously hot today, between being out in the heat and increased internal body temperature, it made a big difference in the way I felt. Alot of energy all day! Tomorrow I will be dosing 3 pills 7am/11am/3pm.

Is there anything I should be dosing with it to aid in fat loss? I'm taking in 20-30g fish oil daily and striving for 3g green tea. Does that sound good??

lorbaby69

Awards
L carnintine is a great supplement that helps break down long chain fatty acids. I would say you should take 1-2 grams of that daily. also chromium picolinate is another one. It helps regulate blood sugar, thereby aiding in weight loss

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd add CLA. It helps promote better body composition. I'd dose at 5-6g a day. It's subtle, but it makes a difference.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
SLIM XTREME

Took some Slim Xtreme this weekend (July 4th Weekend) and 1 pill controlled my appetite all day, without the jitters. Awesome, awesome, awesome! For me, this is what I need for weekends, because staying on diet on the weekends is super hard with all them barbecues and going out. I have never had any other diet/thermo supplement suppress my appetite like Slim X.
that's a really good idea! I'll probably use slim x for the weekends. I love the appetite suppressant effect of slim xtreme and the diuretic effect of caffeine. The only problem i really have with slim xtreme is the fact that my sleeping schedule is WHACK! No matter how many consecutive days I take it for, my sleeping schedule can NOT be fixed and is totally random while on it.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that's a really good idea! I'll probably use slim x for the weekends. I love the appetite suppressant effect of slim xtreme and the diuretic effect of caffeine. The only problem i really have with slim xtreme is the fact that my sleeping schedule is WHACK! No matter how many consecutive days I take it for, my sleeping schedule can NOT be fixed and is totally random while on it.

Might want to keep an eye out for SX Lite :) No ETA yet on release.

jim623

I do this also, keeps you from eating a bunch of junk and you can get a lot accomplished in the 2 days you have off from work. Keeps the wife happy!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I do this also, keeps you from eating a bunch of junk and you can get a lot accomplished in the 2 days you have off from work. Keeps the wife happy!
do not..do not consume any caffine with SX. many will tell you this. i was drinking green tea and diet coke the first 2 wks on this. wasnt pretty. slept 2-3 hrs a night if that. still felt great the next day, however, i was short of breath and heart was pounding. then i began to consistently chew on my tounge. i barely ate. lost alot of strength and some muscle. went from 171 to 160 in 12 days (2 pills a day). once i eliminated the caffine, sleep was easier and i "forced" myself to eat. the last two weeks i remained 160. but looked leaner. overall, the strongest out there. ive done all the old school ephedra burnres..ripped fuel..stacker...this is waaay stronger

jim623

do not..do not consume any caffine with SX. many will tell you this. i was drinking green tea and diet coke the first 2 wks on this. wasnt pretty. slept 2-3 hrs a night if that. still felt great the next day, however, i was short of breath and heart was pounding. then i began to consistently chew on my tounge. i barely ate. lost alot of strength and some muscle. went from 171 to 160 in 12 days (2 pills a day). once i eliminated the caffine, sleep was easier and i "forced" myself to eat. the last two weeks i remained 160. but looked leaner. overall, the strongest out there. ive done all the old school ephedra burnres..ripped fuel..stacker...this is waaay stronger
I drink NOS energy drinks on SX. About every 4 hours.

raiderchick26

Awards
I'm a little new here so I have a few questions. I am a 26 yr old F and I weigh around 135. I work out anywhere between 5 and 6 times a week as far as cardio and do weights 2 or 3 times a week. I am stuck now to where I cannot drop anymore weight and I'm getting frustrated. I switch up my cardio with intervals, etc. Do you have any suggestions on something that can push me over that damn plateau. I've heard about clen, slim extreme, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'd give SX a try. Its potent stuff.

If your thinking about Clen, then please make sure you do your research.

raiderchick26

Awards
Thank you I'm trying to research it but its funny how there is a lot of simular general info but then I see differences here and there especially when it is explaining woman cycles and dosage so I get a bit lost. Its hard to tell what is legit and not because most of the sites out there are bs. I was told to go based on the reputation and that this website is very good about any questions I might have.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L carnintine is a great supplement that helps break down long chain fatty acids. I would say you should take 1-2 grams of that daily. also chromium picolinate is another one. It helps regulate blood sugar, thereby aiding in weight loss
You just listed Beverly Int'l Lean Out right there. I have taken it and love it! If you don't want stims at all it is a great choice and if you dose about 3 pre-workout the thermo is great and your metabolism really gets going even if you are tired or stressed. There are many days I can attribute my getting through cardio after lifting to Lean Out. Check it out at NP, they have a great price on it and two bottles at 6-8 a day goes a long way; plus they have an interesting dosing protocol listed on the website I followed and believe it works better than just taking it straight through until you finish the bottle(s).

raiderchick26

Awards
Thanks I'm definetly gonna check that out. Normally I either do cardio first or I break it up and do cardio, lift, and a little more cardio. But I am getting a bit burnt out and just haven't had a lot of energy.

lorbaby69

Awards
yea I just looked up that product. you are better off just buying the products seperately so you get better amounts of each ingredient. you have to take 4 pills of beverly int'l lean out to get only 600 mg of l carnitine, and 200 mcg of chromium. I think it is much more effective to take 1000 mg of l carnitine twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and another time pre workout. also take 500 mcgs of chromium in the a.m. When I am on my cutting cycle and do these two supplements, I have awesome results. also popping green tea capsules throughout the day does wonders for your metabolism.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I just looked up that product. you are better off just buying the products seperately so you get better amounts of each ingredient. you have to take 4 pills of beverly int'l lean out to get only 600 mg of l carnitine, and 200 mcg of chromium. I think it is much more effective to take 1000 mg of l carnitine twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and another time pre workout. also take 500 mcgs of chromium in the a.m. When I am on my cutting cycle and do these two supplements, I have awesome results. also popping green tea capsules throughout the day does wonders for your metabolism.
Definitely a great solution if you are on a budget. I like Lean Out because of the additional anti-oxidants among other ingredients but it can get expensive if you are taking a good amount a day ~8.