Best thermogenic appetite suppressant?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks I'm definetly gonna check that out. Normally I either do cardio first or I break it up and do cardio, lift, and a little more cardio. But I am getting a bit burnt out and just haven't had a lot of energy.

2. yea I just looked up that product. you are better off just buying the products seperately so you get better amounts of each ingredient. you have to take 4 pills of beverly int'l lean out to get only 600 mg of l carnitine, and 200 mcg of chromium. I think it is much more effective to take 1000 mg of l carnitine twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and another time pre workout. also take 500 mcgs of chromium in the a.m. When I am on my cutting cycle and do these two supplements, I have awesome results. also popping green tea capsules throughout the day does wonders for your metabolism.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lorbaby69 View Post
    yea I just looked up that product. you are better off just buying the products seperately so you get better amounts of each ingredient. you have to take 4 pills of beverly int'l lean out to get only 600 mg of l carnitine, and 200 mcg of chromium. I think it is much more effective to take 1000 mg of l carnitine twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and another time pre workout. also take 500 mcgs of chromium in the a.m. When I am on my cutting cycle and do these two supplements, I have awesome results. also popping green tea capsules throughout the day does wonders for your metabolism.
    Definitely a great solution if you are on a budget. I like Lean Out because of the additional anti-oxidants among other ingredients but it can get expensive if you are taking a good amount a day ~8.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:36 PM
  2. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. appetite suppressant?
    By LittleC802 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
  4. what is the best Appetite Suppressant?
    By tg31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
  5. Appetite Suppressant ??
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:23 PM