Best thermogenic appetite suppressant?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    Hand's down Slim Xtreme. I have to remind myself to eat when i take one.

I agree. It's a little too effective.

2. I'm a little new here so I have a few questions. I am a 26 yr old F and I weigh around 135. I work out anywhere between 5 and 6 times a week as far as cardio and do weights 2 or 3 times a week. I am stuck now to where I cannot drop anymore weight and I'm getting frustrated. I switch up my cardio with intervals, etc. Do you have any suggestions on something that can push me over that damn plateau. I've heard about clen, slim extreme, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    •   

3. I'd give SX a try. Its potent stuff.

If your thinking about Clen, then please make sure you do your research.

4. Thank you I'm trying to research it but its funny how there is a lot of simular general info but then I see differences here and there especially when it is explaining woman cycles and dosage so I get a bit lost. Its hard to tell what is legit and not because most of the sites out there are bs. I was told to go based on the reputation and that this website is very good about any questions I might have.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lorbaby69 View Post
    L carnintine is a great supplement that helps break down long chain fatty acids. I would say you should take 1-2 grams of that daily. also chromium picolinate is another one. It helps regulate blood sugar, thereby aiding in weight loss
    You just listed Beverly Int'l Lean Out right there. I have taken it and love it! If you don't want stims at all it is a great choice and if you dose about 3 pre-workout the thermo is great and your metabolism really gets going even if you are tired or stressed. There are many days I can attribute my getting through cardio after lifting to Lean Out. Check it out at NP, they have a great price on it and two bottles at 6-8 a day goes a long way; plus they have an interesting dosing protocol listed on the website I followed and believe it works better than just taking it straight through until you finish the bottle(s).
    •   

6. Thanks I'm definetly gonna check that out. Normally I either do cardio first or I break it up and do cardio, lift, and a little more cardio. But I am getting a bit burnt out and just haven't had a lot of energy.

7. yea I just looked up that product. you are better off just buying the products seperately so you get better amounts of each ingredient. you have to take 4 pills of beverly int'l lean out to get only 600 mg of l carnitine, and 200 mcg of chromium. I think it is much more effective to take 1000 mg of l carnitine twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and another time pre workout. also take 500 mcgs of chromium in the a.m. When I am on my cutting cycle and do these two supplements, I have awesome results. also popping green tea capsules throughout the day does wonders for your metabolism.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lorbaby69 View Post
    yea I just looked up that product. you are better off just buying the products seperately so you get better amounts of each ingredient. you have to take 4 pills of beverly int'l lean out to get only 600 mg of l carnitine, and 200 mcg of chromium. I think it is much more effective to take 1000 mg of l carnitine twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and another time pre workout. also take 500 mcgs of chromium in the a.m. When I am on my cutting cycle and do these two supplements, I have awesome results. also popping green tea capsules throughout the day does wonders for your metabolism.
    Definitely a great solution if you are on a budget. I like Lean Out because of the additional anti-oxidants among other ingredients but it can get expensive if you are taking a good amount a day ~8.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Appetite Suppressant these days
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 09:05 AM
  3. Best PH for appetite suppression
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:01 AM
  4. Best Appetite Suppressant Similar to Smoking?
    By superone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
  5. what is the best Appetite Suppressant?
    By tg31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:44 AM