fruit to eat????
- 06-22-2009, 11:58 AM
- 06-22-2009, 12:16 PM
none, or any depending on your point of view.Really depends on your reason for eating them, and your overall diet plan. I like apples as they are high fiber, and pineapples and other citrus fruits as they taste fantastic and still have relatively low calories - a full cup of pineapple pieces is only 80ish calories vs a cup of brown rice being almost 3x as many calories.
06-23-2009, 09:59 AM
If you are going to get carbs from fruit, low glycemic will be the best choice for fat loss. Peaches, Nectarines, Berries, Kiwi are examples of lower glycemic fruits.
06-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Apples will be the best choice because of the pectin and soluble fiber. Grapefruit can also have some positive benefits from the naringin (P450 inhibition).
M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-23-2009, 10:07 AM
06-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By demetre in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2009, 01:42 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2006, 02:17 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 02:36 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:51 AM