fruit to eat????
- 06-22-2009, 10:58 AM
- 06-22-2009, 11:16 AMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
none, or any depending on your point of view.Really depends on your reason for eating them, and your overall diet plan. I like apples as they are high fiber, and pineapples and other citrus fruits as they taste fantastic and still have relatively low calories - a full cup of pineapple pieces is only 80ish calories vs a cup of brown rice being almost 3x as many calories.This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 06-23-2009, 08:59 AM
If you are going to get carbs from fruit, low glycemic will be the best choice for fat loss. Peaches, Nectarines, Berries, Kiwi are examples of lower glycemic fruits.
06-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Apples will be the best choice because of the pectin and soluble fiber. Grapefruit can also have some positive benefits from the naringin (P450 inhibition).
M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
06-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Blueberries, Blackberries, strawberries, and grapefruit are all staples in my cutting diets.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JN230 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:10 PM
- By bigbrock in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2009, 09:41 PM
- By demetre in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:42 PM
- By PHWSSJ in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 11-17-2007, 11:45 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2004, 04:13 PM