fruit to eat????
- 06-22-2009, 10:58 AM
- 06-22-2009, 11:16 AM
none, or any depending on your point of view.Really depends on your reason for eating them, and your overall diet plan. I like apples as they are high fiber, and pineapples and other citrus fruits as they taste fantastic and still have relatively low calories - a full cup of pineapple pieces is only 80ish calories vs a cup of brown rice being almost 3x as many calories.This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 06-23-2009, 08:59 AM
If you are going to get carbs from fruit, low glycemic will be the best choice for fat loss. Peaches, Nectarines, Berries, Kiwi are examples of lower glycemic fruits.
06-23-2009, 09:01 AM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Apples will be the best choice because of the pectin and soluble fiber. Grapefruit can also have some positive benefits from the naringin (P450 inhibition).
M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
06-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Blueberries, Blackberries, strawberries, and grapefruit are all staples in my cutting diets.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JN230 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:10 PM
- By bigbrock in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2009, 09:41 PM
- By demetre in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:42 PM
- By PHWSSJ in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 11-17-2007, 11:45 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2004, 04:13 PM