lose 5 pounds of fat in 21 days

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would like to know if its possible to lose 5 pounds of fat in 21 days without loosing any muscle at all. im 214 lbs i take whey protien and argininie every day im going to add carnitine. i workout 5 day a week with weights and i ride bike 5 miles a day

JDK5386

i would like to know if its possible to lose 5 pounds of fat in 21 days without loosing any muscle at all. im 214 lbs i take whey protien and argininie every day im going to add carnitine. i workout 5 day a week with weights and i ride bike 5 miles a day
HIIT burns a lot of calories and if done to truly maximum effort will release a lot of anabolic hormones.

ECA promotes a high percentage of weight loss as fat, at least in very low calorie diets.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
cut down on your carb intake especially in the afternoon. Try and get most of your carbs early on in the day and do your best to cut out all sweets. You dont need candy, soda, or cookies so dont eat them. All the carbs you dont use get stored as fat and the later on in the day you consume them the more fuel you will be "saving" around your mid section.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is possible, but without losing some muscle may be stretch.