how much will I loose?
- 06-21-2009, 10:24 PM
how much will I loose?
I'm starting a fat loss program. I will be running early in the morning on an empty stomach on weekends and in the afternoon on weekdays. I already have my workout program in. I will be eating fruits for breakfast, lean meat for lunch, and more meats/veggies for dinner. How much do you think I will be able to loose within the first month? 2nd month?
- 06-22-2009, 10:04 AM
There is no accurate way to answer this questions being as everyones metabolism is different. I do have a few questions:
1) Why only fruits for breakfast? You need protein. Your muscles are staving in the mornings. Remember, the word breakfast means to break the fast.
2) Are you only eating 3 x's per day? That will slow your metabolism. You need 4-6 meals per day. Invest in a high quality protein shake if whole food is not always an option.
06-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Bigswole is pretty much spot on. Are you just running or are you weight training as well? How far are you running and in what amount of time? As for amount of weight to be lost it really is different for everyone.
06-23-2009, 01:10 PM
06-24-2009, 10:34 AM
I have trained everyone from overweight soccer Moms to NPC competitors and each and every one responded much better to smaller more frequent meals than the traditional breakfast, lunch, and dinner we were all taught as a youth. I would also like to add that if someone is serious about their overall health and weight-loss then they can live with the 4-6 meals per day long term.
Also, back to having fruit onnly at breakfast. Remember, this will cause a huge insulin spike which is a NO NO when fat-loss is your overall goal.
06-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Sorry for the lack of info, and thanks for the replies. I will be running about a mile to my gym on weekdays. On weekends I'll run in the mornings on an empty stomach for 10-20 minutes. Ill eat fruit + a protein shake for breakfast And 5-6 small meals a day. That sound better? And what should I eat as my last meal before bed? Fruit? Meat? Carbs?
Similar Forum Threads
- By TonyBSRT in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 06-06-2009, 06:09 PM
- By bobjones601 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:07 PM
- By Gooma1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
- By BIGPHILL1984 in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 08-18-2005, 02:26 AM