George Foreman's Grill $39.99

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
For the single bodybuilder, I dont know if there's a better invention. I have 2 personally 1 at my house and 1 at work. I was looking for a third as a gift and I stumbled up on Amazon.com and they have them for $40 for the Large chrome one ( Gotta love the bling bling grill) so I thought I'd be kind and share.....you can read all the specs on your own you're big boys now.....heres the link...

George Foreman Grill

Havok

Awards
yeah, I love mine..
I have it on my counter pluged in next to the toaster and and the Whey

Bone

Awards
Best thing ever.................I love it, Damn Im going to use it right now ;)

Peace

Bone

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
its fair enough to say, everyone has benefited from this lean mean grilling fat killing machine. (damn, i sound like a tool)
i got two also yj, but none with that supreme delux model where you get the bun warmer too!
now....only if it could lean itself.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another sweet invention is the portable rotisserie. I **** you not when I say this is the best damn cooking machine out there. I have the Foreman too. But if you like chicken, turkey, ham, roat beef, burgers, you name it, this thing cooks them like no other. I love this damn thing! And yes, I have the one they sell on TV. Its damn good!

Anxed

Awards
bump on the rotissere, and these bad boys arent just
for single dudes.. I got my gf one and she loves it... they are the single greatest thing ever made...

Havok

Awards
damn
I've never seen one of those?
Where do you get them?

Are they called "rotisiree machines"

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, I must do too much cooking.. I actually own 4 of these bad mutha-scratchers!! :D

Is that grill with the bun warmer the small one? I have two of those, only paid $29.99 at CVS for 'em.. :confused:

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I had the Lean Mean machine too but I destroyed trying to clean it. Then I found the clone made by Black n Decker, it is the same thing except the inside grilling plates come out for easier cleaning.
Chicken from the freezer to my plate in 7min.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You guys would think I'm nuts:

I only use a gas grill for grilling (call me a snob :D ) and last night I was outside, in 9 degree winter weather at midnight cooking up 3 lbs of sirloin for dinner and lunches. I think I am nuts, guess I could look into a Foreman grill. It seems so tempting when your balls just crawled back into your stomach for warmth. :D

u4ik_rage

Awards
Another sweet invention is the portable rotisserie.
Exactly what I was thinking!! I did the Foreman Grill and was consistent with it for about 2 weeks. I get this rotisserie oven and i get 2-3 meals from it every day!! I've had it for a month now and I'm never giving it up!! (by the way, I do not sell these)

pudgy

Awards
love the foreman , i cleaned mine until it no longer was non-stick , but could someone please explain the little cup things that go over the feet of it , i missed the point of those.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i work at bestbuy; i get everything at cost ;) hehehe

i've got 3; all the standard family sized... can cook 4 burgers on them

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I with you.. and I really don't look forward to tomorrow, it is grilling day for next week.. and damn it has been cold... 9 last night, 14 tonight. I would really love for it to get warm back down south again..

Originally posted by jweave23

I only use a gas grill for grilling (call me a snob :D ) and last night I was outside, in 9 degree winter weather at midnight cooking up 3 lbs of sirloin for dinner and lunches. I think I am nuts, guess I could look into a Foreman grill. It seems so tempting when your balls just crawled back into your stomach for warmth. :D

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

Bro I don't think your nuts...I would be out there doing the same thing right now if I wasn't too lazy to fill up my propane tank.  I prefer to grill outside anytime, its my favorite way to make food.......the GF grill is awesome too.....i had the smaller one for one person, but I guess I used it so much it just burnt out.....Marinate some salmon..toss it on the foreman..and bang..you got yourself some high quality protien/omega's.....Just remember though.....grilled/charred food......is actually carcinogenic (sp?).....I read somewhere that when you grill food and it burns..the black burnt part..contains carcinogens.....doubt its much really ...i think pretty soon they are going to say everything gives you cancer...anyway.

GF grill rocks...oh and I believe the rotisserie is.....Ron Popiel's......RonCo.........hes got some cool ****......the only thing i can't stand is GF himself pushing his grill..he needs to go to a speech class or something...

h19

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually if you look at any studies, almost everything in the world is a cancer causing agent... also give you more reason not to burn it :D

supah hawaiian

Awards
Anybody have a pic for that rotisserie cooker? Even a link that I can go check it out. I have the GFG and it rocks.

charliewat

Awards
im interested in this portable rotisserie you all are talking about