- 06-14-2009, 09:22 PM
- 06-14-2009, 10:09 PM
It is impossible to spot reduce when it comes to fat loss. You will have to lose fat everywhere to lose fat on your back.
Diet should be full of primarily lean protein, healthy fats and veggies. Find out what your maintenance calories are and subtract 200-500 calories from that. This is how many calories you should eat.
For fat loss, I suggest a full body heavy lifting routine 3-4 days a week. Incorporate compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, clean and press, rows, dips, chin ups, pull ups, bench- they are all great movements that will work your entire body very well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
- By destro19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:37 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM