help with supplements on Keto Diet
- 01-27-2004, 11:50 PM
- 01-27-2004, 11:51 PM
If I remember correctly from the beta testing on it.. UCP-1 is made for more of a diet that contains carbs.. due to the UA in it..
- 01-28-2004, 02:34 AM
bump for Matt D, I can attest that UA is not all that effective on CKD. I used up to 2250mg/day on CKD, did very little.
01-28-2004, 08:29 AM
alright, thankx guys. How would you cycle the ClenbuterX then?
01-28-2004, 12:45 PM
don't know what's in that
01-29-2004, 12:15 AM
In WYD2's UCP-1 thread I asked him about UCP-1 on a keto diet and he said don't do it because all the fat intake on a keto diet would interfere with its fat uncoupling properties.
01-29-2004, 08:16 PM
I beleive you're talking about the stuff made by VPX ? If so, start out at 1ml/day and then work up to no more than 5ml/day. I'd only increase the dosage when the amount your currently taking no longer has the desired effect. Most people use for two weeks and then get off for a week and then repeat.Originally Posted by vinnys025
Similar Forum Threads
- By KtchnChmst in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:42 AM
- By ammoarsenal in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:09 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2006, 02:07 PM
- By jws8118 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2004, 10:34 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM