Albuterol And Keto Need Answers

Michaelin1833

So i have read alot about Alb and Keto and decided to get a bottle of each so after i finish my cycle of Epi and Mdrol and PCT i have them on standby. I have been reading everything i can on them but there are alot of mixed reviews and i cant realy find the answers to the questions i have so i decided to post this thread for my situation. So im in Iraq :usa1: and when i get to my cut i am going to be doing cardio everyother day since thats all time allows me to. I will be doing fasted cardio that morning ( preferably HIIT) and lifting in the evening. I have a 6mg/ml x 60ml bottle of albuterol and 1mg/ml x 30 ml bottle of keto. I a want to make it last a decent amount of time but dont know if it would be better to run it shorter at a higher dose or longer at a lower dose.
Question 1
Should i still be taking it on off days or just on cardio/workout days?

Question2
What should my dosing start at and what should i keep it at?

Question3
When should i start taking keto and what dose? Some people say near the beggining some day after 3 weeks, need more opinions...

Question4
Would it be ok to also take other fat burners on my off/on days?

Question5
How long should i wait untill after i get off cycle before i start my cut? i know alb has been said to have anobolic effects somewhat so i hear it can be done durring PCT as long as protein intake remains high and take amino acids to prevent canobolism...

Thanks for any input you have for me i appreciate it.:thanks:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Question 1
Should i still be taking it on off days or just on cardio/workout days?

Question2
What should my dosing start at and what should i keep it at?

Question3
When should i start taking keto and what dose? Some people say near the beggining some day after 3 weeks, need more opinions...

Question4
Would it be ok to also take other fat burners on my off/on days?

Question5
How long should i wait untill after i get off cycle before i start my cut? i know alb has been said to have anobolic effects somewhat so i hear it can be done durring PCT as long as protein intake remains high and take amino acids to prevent canobolism...

Thanks for any input you have for me i appreciate it.:thanks:
1. Off days only should discourage tolerance and make it last longer.
2. At your weight, 3-4mg/dose 3x/day is generally prescribed.
3. Keto only helps if tolerance develops (theoretically) so it would be most useful at about the 2wk point if albuterol is used daily. If albuterol is not used daily, it may be helpful by about wk4-6, at the minimum conventional dose which is generally considered to be ~1mg/night.
4. Depends. Taking additional beta agonists (like ephedrine for example) may stress the heart, just depends on how tough your constitution is and possibly environmental factors too. Kinda gotta experiment for yourself with some things.
5. Anytime, even a few days before PCT if you like. No need to wait a certain amount of time, and immediately post-cycle is obviously the most helpful time. Keep protein high.

Are you a soldier? If so then God bless you my friend, and God bless all US troops! Of course, be careful to follow the rules of your specific organization and physician with this kind of thing too.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
3. Keto only helps if tolerance develops (theoretically) so it would be most useful at about the 2wk point if albuterol is used daily. If albuterol is not used daily, it may be helpful by about wk4-6, at the minimum conventional dose which is generally considered to be ~1mg/night.
4. Depends. Taking additional beta agonists (like ephedrine for example) may stress the heart, just depends on how tough your constitution is and possibly environmental factors too. Kinda gotta experiment for yourself with some things.
5. Anytime, even a few days before PCT if you like. No need to wait a certain amount of time, and immediately post-cycle is obviously the most helpful time. Keep protein high.

Are you a soldier? If so then God bless you my friend, and God bless all US troops! Of course, be careful to follow the rules of your specific organization and physician with this kind of thing too.
Thanks for your help D!

Michaelin1833

Yeah i was thinkin i should only take it on my on days just for those exact reasons.

As for taking a fat burner with it i am goingto try it out and see how i feel. Obviously my biggest factor is the extream heat over here but i should be alright.

I also i going to try and do my cut now durring PCT and keep my protein intake high and taking amono acids like i have been. That way i can get another cycle in before i come home.

Yes I am a Marine. Thank you for your support.

I get like my blood pressure checked by my Doc and if i have anything going on i can talk to him about whatever hes pretty cool. there probably is something saying i shouldnt have it but i already do so obviously i am going to use it anyway. Thank you for all your help though i really appreciate it:thanks:

Michaelin1833

Also thanks for finding me help on this dog. Thats my brother/godfather/best man

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was thinkin i should only take it on my on days just for those exact reasons.

As for taking a fat burner with it i am goingto try it out and see how i feel. Obviously my biggest factor is the extream heat over here but i should be alright.

I also i going to try and do my cut now durring PCT and keep my protein intake high and taking amono acids like i have been. That way i can get another cycle in before i come home.

I get like my blood pressure checked by my Doc and if i have anything going on i can talk to him about whatever hes pretty cool. there probably is something saying i shouldnt have it but i already do so obviously i am going to use it anyway. Thank you for all your help though i really appreciate it:thanks:
I would still wait till at least week 2 of pct to really drop the cals. You can add in your albuterol but don't drop the cals untill later imo.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
One more thing bud try to get a cortisol suppressor of sorts unless albuterol does that:dunno:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Sorry bro, i meant ON days. Same logic applies though, so you have the right idea.

Stay hydrated and you shouldn't have a problem. I have broken all the rules in the past, so I am probably a bad person to ask since I will usually say 'go for it' and push it to the limit. A man must experiment and judge for himself to really find the truth, and you never know until you try. The difference between a wise man and an dead man is that the wise man is cautious, studies and trains hard and never takes more than he needs (at least IME.)

Take an anti-cort if your protein intake is compromised, a little DHEA every morning can help with that.

God bless you Marine. Always faithful! Any friend of H is a friend of mine.

Michaelin1833

Sorry bro, i meant ON days. Same logic applies though, so you have the right idea.

Stay hydrated and you shouldn't have a problem. I have broken all the rules in the past, so I am probably a bad person to ask since I will usually say 'go for it' and push it to the limit. A man must experiment and judge for himself to really find the truth, and you never know until you try. The difference between a wise man and an dead man is that the wise man is cautious, studies and trains hard and never takes more than he needs (at least IME.)

Take an anti-cort if your protein intake is compromised, a little DHEA every morning can help with that.

God bless you Marine. Always faithful! Any friend of H is a friend of mine.
Hman will tell you i have the same mantality of "push it to the limit". For anti cort i have some lean dreams ill take at night unless i get something else sent to me by some more companies which is very possible considering all the things i have already received

Oorah Kill!