Albuterol And Keto Need Answers
- 06-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Albuterol And Keto Need Answers
So i have read alot about Alb and Keto and decided to get a bottle of each so after i finish my cycle of Epi and Mdrol and PCT i have them on standby. I have been reading everything i can on them but there are alot of mixed reviews and i cant realy find the answers to the questions i have so i decided to post this thread for my situation. So im in Iraq and when i get to my cut i am going to be doing cardio everyother day since thats all time allows me to. I will be doing fasted cardio that morning ( preferably HIIT) and lifting in the evening. I have a 6mg/ml x 60ml bottle of albuterol and 1mg/ml x 30 ml bottle of keto. I a want to make it last a decent amount of time but dont know if it would be better to run it shorter at a higher dose or longer at a lower dose.
Should i still be taking it on off days or just on cardio/workout days?
What should my dosing start at and what should i keep it at?
When should i start taking keto and what dose? Some people say near the beggining some day after 3 weeks, need more opinions...
Would it be ok to also take other fat burners on my off/on days?
How long should i wait untill after i get off cycle before i start my cut? i know alb has been said to have anobolic effects somewhat so i hear it can be done durring PCT as long as protein intake remains high and take amino acids to prevent canobolism...
Thanks for any input you have for me i appreciate it.
- 06-14-2009, 04:09 PM
- 06-21-2009, 01:56 AM
2. At your weight, 3-4mg/dose 3x/day is generally prescribed.
3. Keto only helps if tolerance develops (theoretically) so it would be most useful at about the 2wk point if albuterol is used daily. If albuterol is not used daily, it may be helpful by about wk4-6, at the minimum conventional dose which is generally considered to be ~1mg/night.
4. Depends. Taking additional beta agonists (like ephedrine for example) may stress the heart, just depends on how tough your constitution is and possibly environmental factors too. Kinda gotta experiment for yourself with some things.
5. Anytime, even a few days before PCT if you like. No need to wait a certain amount of time, and immediately post-cycle is obviously the most helpful time. Keep protein high.
Are you a soldier? If so then God bless you my friend, and God bless all US troops! Of course, be careful to follow the rules of your specific organization and physician with this kind of thing too.
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM
06-21-2009, 03:48 PM
As for taking a fat burner with it i am goingto try it out and see how i feel. Obviously my biggest factor is the extream heat over here but i should be alright.
I also i going to try and do my cut now durring PCT and keep my protein intake high and taking amono acids like i have been. That way i can get another cycle in before i come home.
Yes I am a Marine. Thank you for your support.
I get like my blood pressure checked by my Doc and if i have anything going on i can talk to him about whatever hes pretty cool. there probably is something saying i shouldnt have it but i already do so obviously i am going to use it anyway. Thank you for all your help though i really appreciate it
06-21-2009, 03:51 PM
06-21-2009, 03:52 PM
06-21-2009, 05:54 PM
06-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Stay hydrated and you shouldn't have a problem. I have broken all the rules in the past, so I am probably a bad person to ask since I will usually say 'go for it' and push it to the limit. A man must experiment and judge for himself to really find the truth, and you never know until you try. The difference between a wise man and an dead man is that the wise man is cautious, studies and trains hard and never takes more than he needs (at least IME.)
Take an anti-cort if your protein intake is compromised, a little DHEA every morning can help with that.
God bless you Marine. Always faithful! Any friend of H is a friend of mine.
06-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By prmdc1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:18 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:58 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 10-18-2006, 11:27 AM
- By RollPlayer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2006, 04:19 PM