female weight loss

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

Smile female weight loss

Hello everyone,

I need help I am a 5'3" female 47 weight 205 lbs. I need to lose weight. I am not a body builder or lift heavy weights, what's the best approach? I am walking the track 2 miles Mon-Fri and very light weights 2 times a week. I am doing the Tim Ferris approach but I just started and now I will mix and match your's with his, but please advise. I need to lose it quickly.
    thanks for all advice
    sugar

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sharonisarose View Post
    Hello everyone,

I need help I am a 5'3" female 47 weight 205 lbs. I need to lose weight. I am not a body builder or lift heavy weights, what's the best approach? I am walking the track 2 miles Mon-Fri and very light weights 2 times a week. I am doing the Tim Ferris approach but I just started and now I will mix and match your's with his, but please advise. I need to lose it quickly.
    thanks for all advice
    sugar
    I suggest that you read post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight... and follow all the recommendations there.

You may like to stick to your 2 miles 5 days for the meantime until you get a little fitter, and then start adding in some higher intensity cardio (it will be far more effective for you).

Remember that the KEY TO FAT LOSS IS IN YOUR DIET!!! So pay attention to the tips mentioned (tip #1 is the most important). DON'T "diet"; follow a nutrition plan that will become LIFESTYLE eating.

As for losing weight quickly, don't be in a hurry to lose it. Because you have more fat to lose, then yes, you may lose it more quickly than someone who was leaner; but bear in mind that the faster the weight is lost the less likely it is to stay off. The safe recommendation re weight loss is ~1kg (i.e. 2.2lb) per week.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%

Keep Your Current Training,But You Need To Add A Little More Intense Exercises Like Running/Jogging To Start Burning Some Real Weight Off Your Body. If You Don't Add More Intense Exercise You Will Not Be Able To Lose Any Weight With Just Walking.

You Way Also Want To Watch What You Eat And Keep A Constant Exercise Plan. Like Running Twice A Week.

Than You Will See Major Improvements
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
  2. best supps for female weight/fat loss
    By ekdevil in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:24 AM
  3. Female Weight Loss Supplements?