CUTTING HELP

BIGtuna73

Awards
alrite guys..i'm new to this site and looking for some additional info on some supps..and any other advice you'd be willing to offer..first off, i'm 6' and 368lbs..been lifting for about 6 years..(on and off regretably)..always had a problem losing weight..i'd hit it hard for a couple months, and then completly drop off..i'm hoping to make this summer different tho..always taken "natural" supps (protein, cissus, fish oil, flaxseed, garlic, numerous fat burners, creatine, and numerous pre w/o, and just recently, novedex)..i bust ass in the gym, but fail to do so with my nutrition most of the time, so i understand that needs to be spot on before expecting results from supplements..with that being said tho, i'd like to give p/h's a try, and see what kind of results i can get from them..i've always been 'scared' to try them in the past, because of my weight and side effects, and because i have pre-existing gyno (pretty severe)..with that being said, i've been considering cyclo bolan, but read on this site that you shouldn't be screwing with that **** if you're a newb with ph's..so now, i'm considering epistane..supplement stack would look like this..

-uni liver tabs (universal)
-slim xtreme
-protein (isopure, and a gnc protein blend)
pre workout
-con cret creatine
-citrulline malate
-AEE
-beta alanine
-alcar
-taurine
-NA-tyrosine

-and then maybe sometype of p/h as well...

my goal is to get down to around 230 asap,get as strong as possible, and to have successful surgery to eliminate the gyno..also, i am a poor college student, so i am looking for the most affordable and most effective stack...and, does anybody kno how a p/h and the pct would affect pre-existing gyno?...thanks for the help!

manbeast31

Awards
i would not recommend any ph's due to your weight you prob already have high b/p and the ph's would not help. plus youve already stated you have serve gyno p/h's would most diff get you on the start for a nice rack. stay away from those til youve dropped weight. now as far as losing the weight your diet has to be on point or else your not going get the results you want.
whats your current b/f %???? how much cardio are you doing a week??? sad to say but cardio needs to be your friend

manbeast31

Awards
plus for a awesome stack look up the anarchy stack it really works im currently on it plus beta stax for good measure

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, you definitely don't need to be taking PHs right now. You need to get your diet in the right place and your training in order- these two things will be what help you lose fat/weight more than anything else. You should be able to lose a lot once you are eating the right kind of things.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
this is good advice^^. You will certainly aggravate your current condition. Trust me, i speak from experience, gyno can become much more than a cosmetic nightmare. You must, i repeat, must, get your diet in order and drop your BF dramatically before you even consider running antything in the way of a PH. What caused your pre-existing gyno?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, you want to get to 230 ASAP. I don't know what ASAP is to you, but realistically you should be thinking close to 8-12 months. Youu have 140lbs to lose. That's alot, not impossible though. It's going to take more work than you've done before, not just in the gym. Being that big, you might be able to get away with 25-30lbs a month, but I think you might sacrifice too much, I don't know. My high school friend lost almost that much, with diet, which was basic weight watchers, and cardio. He didn't lift, so yeah he looked small in the arms and legs. Since you lift, you have muscle mass to fill in with, that he didn't. It will take dedication on your part out of the gym to acheive this. You can do it if you want it bad enough. Don't worry about the PH's like stated above. You will be on calorie deficit, so you won't gain much or at all if you have a solid lifting program already. Figure out how to get the diet in check. Plenty of nutrition info here. You have to find something you can stick with, so I wouldn't start with a "4 weeks from BB show diet". There are some big boys here who have lost a ton of weight so do some reading up. You can have a great support system right here to keep you accountable and motivated if you want it.

Good luck

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You are not 'cutting' persay... you are losing a ton of weight.

PHs will NOT assist you in losing weight - as stated above.

Do yourself a favor, and make a thread - posting your diet. That is the only thing you should be concerned with at this point.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I replied in your duplicate thread in the supplement section, but without a good diet, ph/ds will do you no good. I would get your diet on target, cut weight, then concentrate on bulking up.

Good luck to you dude!

If you want your diet critiqued post it.

bodyfort

Awards
alrite guys..i'm new to this site and looking for some additional info on some supps..and any other advice you'd be willing to offer..first off, i'm 6' and 368lbs..been lifting for about 6 years..(on and off regretably)..always had a problem losing weight..i'd hit it hard for a couple months, and then completly drop off..i'm hoping to make this summer different tho..always taken "natural" supps (protein, cissus, fish oil, flaxseed, garlic, numerous fat burners, creatine, and numerous pre w/o, and just recently, novedex)..i bust ass in the gym, but fail to do so with my nutrition most of the time, so i understand that needs to be spot on before expecting results from supplements..with that being said tho, i'd like to give p/h's a try, and see what kind of results i can get from them..i've always been 'scared' to try them in the past, because of my weight and side effects, and because i have pre-existing gyno (pretty severe)..with that being said, i've been considering cyclo bolan, but read on this site that you shouldn't be screwing with that **** if you're a newb with ph's..so now, i'm considering epistane..supplement stack would look like this..

-uni liver tabs (universal)
-slim xtreme
-protein (isopure, and a gnc protein blend)
pre workout
-con cret creatine
-citrulline malate
-AEE
-beta alanine
-alcar
-taurine
-NA-tyrosine

-and then maybe sometype of p/h as well...

my goal is to get down to around 230 asap,get as strong as possible, and to have successful surgery to eliminate the gyno..also, i am a poor college student, so i am looking for the most affordable and most effective stack...and, does anybody kno how a p/h and the pct would affect pre-existing gyno?...thanks for the help!
you dont need that much friend. Get protein, uni liver tabs and animal pak, ECA, and keto. I also like to recommend for NO this will helps you on cardiovascular

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Dude, not even ECA or Keto... he just needs to learn how to eat all over again. 360+ is a whole 'nother level.

bodyfort

Awards
lol, my head was reverse earlier. I meant its easier said than done

JDK5386

Dude, not even ECA or Keto... he just needs to learn how to eat all over again. 360+ is a whole 'nother level.
I think keto diets can be helpful in correcting bad eating hbits on two counts:

1. Most are extremely strict and allow for zero cheating. This will help him gain the eating discipline necessary to lose weight regardless of how he does it.
2. They can correct blood sugar issues that are often at the root of the dramatic overeating that will take one to 350+.

BIGtuna73

Awards
alrite guys..i've read everyones suggestions and im gonna try and go with a carb cycling diet for a month and see where that gets me..workout is 4 times a week, 2 upper body days, 2 lower body days, and 3 cardio sessions..lifting is semi-athletic, focus on explosive movements to develop fast twich fibers and maximize fat loss, and for cardio i was thinking and hr on the days off from lifting (sundays off completly), and then a HIIT session after one of the lifting days...and then, on one of the other lifting days im going to push my car across a parking lot for a while..that should count as cardio right?...also, i have a kettlebell..anybody know a good, simple fat burning workout that'll complement the weights?