Help with diet!!!

Tatt2d

Awards
:saw: I was hoping you guys could give me some advice about my diet..... This is my current diet and I have been eating this for 6wks now(during my PCT). Now I want to start droping body fat so what do you guys think I should do...
My stats are 29yrs 265lbs 20%BF. THanks for any suggestions..

1st meal, 4:00am (pre-workout)
1 Banana
20gr Whey Protien w/10gr of Glutamine and 5gr Creatine
1Tbs Green Food

2nd meal, 5:45am (post-workout)
55gr Carb mix w/5gr of Glut and 5gr Creatine
2 Antioxidants
600mg ALA
40gr Whey

3rd meal, 8:00 am
____
1 cup of oatmeal
12 oz. of skim milk
1 slice of whole wheat bread with 1 tsp. peanut butter
2 Fish oils (2000mg)

4th meal, 11:00 pm

2 hamburgers made of 7 oz. ex-lean ground beef or 2 Chicken Breast
4 slices of whole wheat bread
2 oz. of tomatoes, lettuce, onions, mustard
2 Fish oils

5th meal, 2:00 pm
1 Cup 4%Cottage cheese
1 Apple
2 Tbs peanut butter

6th meal, 5:00pm
8oz Lean Meat
Veggie(broc)
Potato/Rice/Etc…
2 Fish oils

7th meal, 8:00 pm Bedtime

2 Scoops Whey w/10gr of Glutimine
2 Tbs of Olive Oil
2 Fish Oils
1Tbs Green Food

mike02885

Awards
:saw: I was hoping you guys could give me some advice about my diet..... This is my current diet and I have been eating this for 6wks now(during my PCT). Now I want to start droping body fat so what do you guys think I should do...
My stats are 29yrs 265lbs 20%BF. THanks for any suggestions..

1st meal, 4:00am (pre-workout)
1 Banana
20gr Whey Protien w/10gr of Glutamine and 5gr Creatine
1Tbs Green Food

2nd meal, 5:45am (post-workout)
55gr Carb mix w/5gr of Glut and 5gr Creatine
2 Antioxidants
600mg ALA
40gr Whey

3rd meal, 8:00 am
____
1 cup of oatmeal
12 oz. of skim milk
1 slice of whole wheat bread with 1 tsp. peanut butter
2 Fish oils (2000mg)

4th meal, 11:00 pm

2 hamburgers made of 7 oz. ex-lean ground beef or 2 Chicken Breast
4 slices of whole wheat bread
2 oz. of tomatoes, lettuce, onions, mustard
2 Fish oils

5th meal, 2:00 pm
1 Cup 4%Cottage cheese
1 Apple
2 Tbs peanut butter

6th meal, 5:00pm
8oz Lean Meat
Veggie(broc)
Potato/Rice/Etc…
2 Fish oils

7th meal, 8:00 pm Bedtime

2 Scoops Whey w/10gr of Glutimine
2 Tbs of Olive Oil
2 Fish Oils
1Tbs Green Food
ok first off you dont have any protein from whole foods such as chicken, beef, eggs, ect..in your first three meals...second your breakfast should include a whole food source, as listed above, and some oatmeal for energy for your am workout. your fourth meal is a lot to be eating in one sitting, cut that back to 1-2 chicken breasts, 2-3 pieces of whole wheat bread, also try and get some brown rice and sweet potatoes into your meals in place of one of your orher carb sources. Finally, while the fat (and u do have a lot there before bed..maybe too much) will slow digestion of the protein, u want to have a casein based protein before bed, not whey.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
just off the top of my head as I am about to leave work

IMO
skip the pre-workout meal I think your pre and post workout meals are too close together, you most likely didn't even digest that pre-workout meal, especially with that bananna...

if you really want to eat something before, just have the protien by itself..if your looking to shed fat then i say either just the protien or nothing..i mean its only 1.75 hrs from when you eat your pre wo meal and post thats a lot of food in that amount of time..

plus as a reference I would only eat fruit alone...from what I've read if you are going to eat fruit you shouldn't eat anything for like a half hour after b/c if you eat the fruit with anything it will basically ferment in your stomach which obviously does no good...(I read this in fit for life book, and some other places)

and also what are the totals as asked above?

oh and what kind of carbs are you taking post workout? The # looks a little high for my taste, especially if they are low GI carbs..post workout I would say a nice protien shake with some malto in there and your good

h19