last 30 days of cut, need some advice!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

last 30 days of cut, need some advice!

Ok so I have prob about 30 days left of my SX + LX stack which will finally end my cut. Now last couple of weekends were horrible on my carb load (following the AD) and I have been cutting since March 27th and I think it is time to end it, considering I have lost more muscle then I would have liked to. Only problem is I have lost fat but I still havent lost most of the lower oblique and visceral fat which was my ultimate goal. I want this to be the cycle where I finally lose it. My question is, is there any one specific thing or multitude of things I can instill that will help me utilize these last 30 or so days to shred the rest of that fat?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lower stomach is the last place to lose fat...only left to do is CHANGE. how have you been dieting? lifting? lifestyle? all of these go together in a big picture...your body will adjust to all of these then plateu, so you have to switch some things up...carb cycle, lifting (incorporate supersets, burnouts, drop sets), cardio (HIIT)...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

ive been following the anabolic diet plan, sticking between 1900-2100 calories on low carb days, been doing HIIT 2-3 times a week with some light jogging sprinkled throughout the week.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.58%

ummm...u have alot of options, you can cycle your carbs, do HIIT in the a.m. then jog after your WO's, how are you lifting and sleeping?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

my lifting and sleeping schedule has been hectic of late because I am taking 2 summer classes to get ahead of credits and because my job schedule is never constant, but I usually get about 8 hrs of sleep, been less though for the last week or so. I usually lift after my first class which is 1:00 PM, or if I have to work around that time I lift around 7:00 P.M. I usually do my HIIT on lifting off days.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.73%

Just a reminder to all that your body will burn protein when it has little other fuel. Carbs first, lipids second, protein third. Be careful not to get to the protein burning zone. Muscles are made of protein and too little in your body and you will lose muscle. Not what any of us want. I would get a good physician or trainer that can help you figure out what will be the best for you.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

yea but that is the purpose of the anabolic diet pathway, by having increased fat in your system with lack of carbs, your body switches to burning fat as its fuel as long there is sufficient fat available.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.58%

Quote Originally Posted by DrMorris View Post
    Just a reminder to all that your body will burn protein when it has little other fuel. Carbs first, lipids second, protein third. Be careful not to get to the protein burning zone. Muscles are made of protein and too little in your body and you will lose muscle. Not what any of us want. I would get a good physician or trainer that can help you figure out what will be the best for you.
    u gain muscle, you gain some fat. you lose fat, you lose some muscle. unless your on anabolics...

Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    yea but that is the purpose of the anabolic diet pathway, by having increased fat in your system with lack of carbs, your body switches to burning fat as its fuel as long there is sufficient fat available.
    EXACTLY
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

more cardio and lower ab crunches etc. Its a very stubborn area that is mostly effected by cardio when you get very lean. Go over your diet and throw out anything with high salt.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.58%

or ANY augar
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    more cardio and lower ab crunches etc. Its a very stubborn area that is mostly effected by cardio when you get very lean. Go over your diet and throw out anything with high salt.
    The only thing I can think of is adding more cardio, I never use salt or intake anything with high sodium, and I feel like my diet is extremely clean. I have recently started to add more fat because I feared maybe I have not been taking in enough to support the Anabolic Diet, yea I know little late to come to this realization but I am hoping this might help. I just always get to this wall where I make great losses except for the rest of this visceral and oblique fat. It is kinda frustrating lol.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%

The only thing I can think of is adding more cardio, I never use salt or intake anything with high sodium, and I feel like my diet is extremely clean. I have recently started to add more fat because I feared maybe I have not been taking in enough to support the Anabolic Diet, yea I know little late to come to this realization but I am hoping this might help. I just always get to this wall where I make great losses except for the rest of this visceral and oblique fat. It is kinda frustrating lol.
    get a topical fatburner for the last 30 days is my suggestion
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

do they really work? Which one would you suggest, because I have thought about it but I remain skeptical about topicals.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

and in addition, I see that eviscerate has caffeine in the solution, since I am taking Slim Xtreme right now, will the caffeine in eviscerate really cause sleeping problems or anything?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.31%

i've never used any topical fat burners...not saying they do or don't work- just seem a little hocus pocus to me.. anytime you take caffeine, you risk some sleeplessness, especially depending on when you take it. the Slim Xtreme if taken too late, especially in the beginning while your body is new to it, could cause some restlessness nights. take 1 capsule first thing in the am, 6-7am is ideal. it is very potent, will help w/ appetite suppression and energy levels, especially if you are really dropping those carbs..also makes those monotonous cardio sessions more bearable. an increase in cardio may be the ticket to really burn off that extra bf around the waistline. 30 days is still a good amount of time to get the job done. don't be too caught up in the "what else can i take game." really just keep the diet strict, and put the work in. in 30 days time i think you will see a marked improvement.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%

do they really work? Which one would you suggest, because I have thought about it but I remain skeptical about topicals.
    Yep I've used them numerous times and they work well there are several good ones out there i like napalm or lipoderm ultra. the new one from RPM look good and so is Lipoburn from LG. and it's really the only thing that helped me shed the lower fat. even when preparing for a fight and doing heavy cardio Ie sparring and grappling 2x a day.

Remember fat burners are well documented. So is transdermal delivery think nicotine patch or birth control patch. so a topical is just the fatburner ingredients in a transdermal. the ingredients just go straight to where you want the fat burned. I know that simplifies the process a little bit but it you get my point if nicotine birthcontrol and other chemicals can transfer transdermal no reason a fatburner can't
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.65%

Quote Originally Posted by DrMorris View Post
    He said he's on the anabolic diet. It's FFA's and Ketones first.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Yep I've used them numerous times and they work well there are several good ones out there i like napalm or lipoderm ultra. the new one from RPM look good and so is Lipoburn from LG. and it's really the only thing that helped me shed the lower fat. even when preparing for a fight and doing heavy cardio Ie sparring and grappling 2x a day.

Remember fat burners are well documented. So is transdermal delivery think nicotine patch or birth control patch. so a topical is just the fatburner ingredients in a transdermal. the ingredients just go straight to where you want the fat burned. I know that simplifies the process a little bit but it you get my point if nicotine birthcontrol and other chemicals can transfer transdermal no reason a fatburner can't
    thx alot, that last reference makes total sense. One last question, how did you dose it? I figure it is prob once in the morning and once before sleep, and I figure the eviscerate will outlast my SX/LX stack by like a week or so, will the topical still show some results without anything else?
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%

thx alot, that last reference makes total sense. One last question, how did you dose it? I figure it is prob once in the morning and once before sleep, and I figure the eviscerate will outlast my SX/LX stack by like a week or so, will the topical still show some results without anything else?
    yep 2x a day sometimes only once but usually right when I woke up and then at night. I haven't used eviscerate yet so i'd follow the directions they have and yes i've used a topical solo with good results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting PCT in a few days..advice plz
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 02:58 PM
  2. Advice on altering my workout days
    By soseg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:39 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 03:56 PM
  4. Quick advice on 1AD/M4AD cycle in 10 days