Something to add to shakes?
- 06-01-2009, 09:37 PM
- 06-01-2009, 10:32 PM
I like to add raw oats and berries(blue,straw,ras etc.) myself. Its thicker yes but it tastes good and you have a decent mrp shake. In a blender tastes best btw lol.
- 06-01-2009, 10:44 PM
i would just add oil if your cutting
06-01-2009, 10:57 PM
i am cutting, on the AD diet to be specific, so I was thinking something along the lines of cream even, anybody use anything of that sort? Crazyfool I was thinking similiar just along the lines of taking shots of olive oil
06-01-2009, 11:12 PM
06-02-2009, 11:18 AM
I use EVOO, or almond butter in all my shakes.
06-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Ditto I mix 1 tablespoon or evoo and 1 table spoon of cocomut oil
Similar Forum Threads
- By learn in forum RecipesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:28 PM
- By TipTopShape in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:40 AM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
- By rray8028 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:31 AM
- By jaga1a2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2006, 01:06 PM