I want to see a change in my body

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, first of all you need to actually be eating veggies and more healthy fats. 20% fat intake should be the lowest anyone goes. The fiber, minerals and vitamins in the veggies are great for helping with fat loss.

Second, you do NOT need to be doing cardio 2 or three times a day to lose fat. Weight lifting 4 times a week will be much more effective. Doing HIIT on off days of lifting would be sufficient cardio for you.

If you are holding on to water you should probably be drinking more water. More than a gallon a day is optimum and two is even better for a guy your size.

Until you have your diet worked out and training program on the right track, you do not need to pick up any supplements.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
You need to have some goals. Like fitting into something or a BF% goal. Take measurements on like a biweekly or monthly basis. And make sure they are attainable as well, you can put the pressure on further down the road. Otherwise you will get discouraged thinking nothing is happening.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know a few things before i started my diet. But first, my stats.

I'm 43yrs old/5'10"/ weight 305lbs..Been Training for 3 years. Finished second bulking phase April 5th last month.
To be honest i have no idea what my BF % is.. When i stopped Bulking my weight was around 330~332lbs...
brotha, you were consciously bulking up to 330, which implies you have more muscle on you than most people that weigh 330 seeking diet advice. i think before anyone helps you, you need to let us know what your goals are (short term and long), and a pic would help.

new users can't post pics, but i'm sure you'll find a creative way to post a link for it so we can have an idea of what your progress to date is.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean compete in BB competitions. Competing at 5'10" 260ish takes quite a while to develop that much mass. With 3 years experience, I don't know if you really put on that much. I definitely could be wrong though. Either you have more mass than we think or know at this point, or you gained a lot more fat than you think and your friends have been stroking your ego a bit. With some pics, we can make a better assessment as far as that goes.

Post up your typical diet, specifics, total cals, macros. We can give more detailed advice concerning that when we know exactly what you are currently doing. And how long have you been reducing cals up to this point?

No worries, you came to the right place for advice.

up2close

Awards
my diet is pretty simple.

1st meal: 4 slices Ezekiel bread
3 whole omega 3 eggs & 4 regular egg whites
2nd meal:1 chicken breast w/ Asparagus 2 or 3 pieces
3rd meal: 8 oz Talapia w/ Asparagus 2 or 3 pieces
4th meal: 8 oz Talapia w/ Asparagus 2 or 3 pieces & 8 oz Salad
5th meal: Shake w/ Macadamia oil (1 tablespoon)
6th meal: 3 whole omega3 eggs & 8 regular egg whites 3 strips of Turkey Bacon

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
my diet is pretty simple.

1st meal: 4 slices Ezekiel bread
3 whole omega 3 eggs & 4 regular egg whites
2nd meal:1 chicken breast w/ Asparagus 2 or 3 pieces
3rd meal: 8 oz Talapia w/ Asparagus 2 or 3 pieces
4th meal: 8 oz Talapia w/ Asparagus 2 or 3 pieces & 8 oz Salad
5th meal: Shake w/ Macadamia oil (1 tablespoon)
6th meal: 3 whole omega3 eggs & 8 regular egg whites 3 strips of Turkey Bacon
Arnold says no more than 3 eggs per day - Ditch the bread