weight loss help!
- 05-25-2009, 09:34 AM
- 05-25-2009, 10:15 AM
- 05-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Come on man, just read a few pages of this portion of the forum. Bottom line, you need to drink plenty of water, and eat as clean as possible. That means, no processed foods, no sugary candy, soda pop, etc. Stick with lean meats like roast beef, tuna, chicken breast, etc. Just read...
05-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Lean meat and tons of fibrous veggies man. I mean a ton of veggies will have so much benefit to fat loss. but ya do some research and try a few things out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bmwguy in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:03 AM
- By ftwrestler in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:55 AM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
- By axekick in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2006, 02:41 PM
- By Crotalus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2004, 12:02 PM