fructose low gi?
- 05-20-2009, 11:44 PM
- 6'0" 197 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 05-21-2009, 12:20 AM
I believe fructose usually is higher on the GI scale then say a vegetable, I believe it depends on the fruit. That being said if your not worrying about carbs or anything their nutrients far out weight their GI ranking. Although, I have read that the time to eat fruit is actually in the morning because that is when our absorption of fructose is most useful and depleted.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsHectic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 02-28-2011, 06:51 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:20 PM
- By doggzj in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2005, 10:52 PM
- By pinoy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2003, 09:00 PM
- By weissmuller in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2003, 07:47 PM