My Girlfriend wants to use the E/C stack

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Any advice I can give her? How should women dose this? I've used it before and can handle the higher doses easy but I'm not sure how much she should use or for how long. Please help!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any advice I can give her? How should women dose this? I've used it before and can handle the higher doses easy but I'm not sure how much she should use or for how long. Please help!
Low dose it at first...

Even I run it low with great results.

80mgs Caff
10mgs Eph HCI
baby asprin

Repeat twice per day.

Adams

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Low dose it at first...

Even I run it low with great results.

80mgs Caff
10mgs Eph HCI
baby asprin

Repeat twice per day.

Adams
Thanks so much. And how long should she use this and when to up the dose if at all? Things like Caffeine hit her hard...like if the girl drinks a Red Bull she is off the walls for half a day

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much. And how long should she use this and when to up the dose if at all? Things like Caffeine hit her hard...like if the girl drinks a Red Bull she is off the walls for half a day
Start with one time per day then... if it tolerable go to two.. but honestly I wouldnt even go higher... some people only feel it is working if they are strung out for days... not the case.

Adams

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Start with one time per day then... if it tolerable go to two.. but honestly I wouldnt even go higher... some people only feel it is working if they are strung out for days... not the case.

Adams
Thank you again. This info is greatly appreciated. Now I just have to try and keep up with her when we jog!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
back when ripped fuel had mahuang...my wife loved it as well to stay trim in the summer.....lesson to learn....females+ ephedrine+caffeine+pms= PSYCHOTIC..lol

keeper

Thankfully, I'm one of the few women that missed the PMS upload. I got lucky on that issue, And man, I loved me some Ripped Fuel. It's a shame that the poor judgment of some cost us those original products. (saaaaaaaaaaaaad face)

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
D@mn, are you sensitive to stims? When I have it, my doses are 25mg, 200mg caff, and 1 bayer aspirin, 3x/day. But I am a stim "junkie".

keeper

Yes, sensitive to stims. Caffeine, mahuang, and guaranna are as hard as I go, but they sure ramp my training stamina.