ckd and organic spinach

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on ckd, and I've been doing great on my carb levels... yesterday while I was at the grocery store I saw organic spinach, it has 28 kcals per 3oz serving, and has 7g of carb per serving. out of those 7g of carbs 7g of them (all of them) are fiber.

does this mean That I could eat whole bag 9oz, 3 servings, has 21g of carbs of which 21 g are fiber.

So I coould get about a 100% daily dose of fiber, get really full from the veggies, and try to balance my bodies ph at the same time, without going outta keto??

bigrobk

Banned
Awards
I know fresh steamed broccoli is almost just as good with fiber if ya like that. plus its a little more versatile i think than spinach. but anything to keep the intestines full while your glycogen is more depleted.

rrm

Awards
All that matters is being under 30g net carbs. So if there is 7g carb and 7g fibre that would be no net carbs. So yes you can.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on ckd, and I've been doing great on my carb levels... yesterday while I was at the grocery store I saw organic spinach, it has 28 kcals per 3oz serving, and has 7g of carb per serving. out of those 7g of carbs 7g of them (all of them) are fiber.

does this mean That I could eat whole bag 9oz, 3 servings, has 21g of carbs of which 21 g are fiber.

So I coould get about a 100% daily dose of fiber, get really full from the veggies, and try to balance my bodies ph at the same time, without going outta keto??
Hey,
Really hate to ask. But what does CKD stand for.
Yes I'm still kind of a NB.

Thanks.

JP.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Cyclical Ketogenic Diet. (?) I think you cycle going in and out of ketosis with carb re-feeds.