4 weeks of CKD

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
If i get the CKD diet right for 4 weeks what could i typically expect?

I am currently 190lbs with 11% bodyfat. Looking to get down to 6-7% if at all possible!

I know its a slow process but i was just wondering how much I could shift in 4 weeks on average?

I have a holiday then you see!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Bump?

No one can tell me this? Just let me know how you where doing after 4 weeks....

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
In my first 4 weeks I had lost about 9 lbs, from 192 to 183, and about 4% BF from 22% to 18%.

I was fat from the beginning though, so the weight loss was rapid. After those first 4 weeks, I have lost maybe 5 lbs in 3 months, but my body has kept changing for the better, meaning recomposition is taking effect.

I would say for people at over 20% BF, 4 weeks on the CKD is a great boost and fat loss initiator, but for people under 15% it is more a recomposition approach, where you might see your BF% drop at a somewhat slow rate, but your muscle stays where it is or you even gain some, which is why the weight scale doesn't really move much.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Its going to take me a loooooong time to get to 6-7% then!

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
i've been on ckd for about a month. i started around 167 and down to 160. i was fairly lean to begin with but wanted to get "ripped" for summer. it's alot slower than I expected, but my strength is still up/higher than it was before i started and I am noticeably leaner. if you want to lose that much in 4weeks maybe you should look into a fat burner...

rrm

Awards
all the starting rapid weight loss is water. Fat takes time to lose which sucks but its true.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
If i get the CKD diet right for 4 weeks what could i typically expect?

I am currently 190lbs with 11% bodyfat. Looking to get down to 6-7% if at all possible!

I know its a slow process but i was just wondering how much I could shift in 4 weeks on average?

I have a holiday then you see!
Hey.
Can someone please tell me what "CKD" stands for?
Please.. I'm still a bit of a NB.

Thanks.

JP.