Why are u not Using Napalm?

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Napalm is the real deal ladies and Gents....any reason why it isnt on the top of your supp list?

then you have liquid CLEN mined with NAPALM aka CLENPALM ...it will shredd you up like wolverine.! but access your tolerances b4 u dive right in...

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Because I don't like putting on smelly lotion?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Why did you create this thread? Did you recently have some positive results with Napalm?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Not debating the effectiveness. For me, I will never use a transdermal anything until someone comes out with a smell-free and residue-free formula that dries quick.

EDIT: Had some bad past experiences with some old transdermals...

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Why did you create this thread? Did you recently have some positive results with Napalm?
I am using it now....and i am noticing fast results... had to cut a new hole in my belt after a week on it...so far

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Not debating the effectiveness. For me, I will never use a transdermal anything until someone comes out with a smell-free and residue-free formula that dries quick.

Fair enough....usually i put on b4 i work out in the AM....smelling like BEN GAY is not unusual in the GYM....then again b4 bed...

or when i have a few hours for the smell to wear off....or just mask it with some cologne

but its not a strong as say BEN GAY in smell..

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established

napalm uses a new dermal penetrator that is alot more effective that the old stuff...

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using it?
bout a week....and i notice my clothes are a tad looser in the waist.

one thing you will notice is u can feel things heat up when u train with the stuff lathered on... under the skin

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've used Napalm before. Good stuff.

I was always under the impression, not to use Napalm before a sweat session.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think it was an issue with heat, so much as an issue with decreased effectiveness from the sweating.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established

Try Evicerate by RPN. Dries extremely quick and leaves very little residue and for me at least is far more effective than Naplam was. The ingredients in Napalm are actually present in Evicerate, but there are more goodies in there as well. Dsade really out did himself with the formula.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Try Evicerate by RPN. Dries extremely quick and leaves very little residue and for me at least is far more effective than Naplam was. The ingredients in Napalm are actually present in Evicerate, but there are more goodies in there as well. Dsade really out did himself with the formula.
How about the smell?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think it was an issue with heat, so much as an issue with decreased effectiveness from the sweating.
he is right about that. If you sweat if=t all into a slime...it wont be as good. I have napalm, used it before.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established

well i never put it on them started working out right after...atleast a hour gap....what is the absorb time? that i dont know...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This stuff dries ultra fast and is AWESOME for me works flawless but 4oz. tub not a great deal at this price

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Napalm is the real deal ladies and Gents....any reason why it isnt on the top of your supp list?

then you have liquid CLEN mined with NAPALM aka CLENPALM ...it will shredd you up like wolverine.! but access your tolerances b4 u dive right in...
so i can use albuterol solution with this.....?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
How about the smell?
Very mild smell. I can really only smell it if I put too much on and don't rub it in enough. Usually I don't even know I have it on.....until I sweat a little, then you KNOW it's there.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough....usually i put on b4 i work out in the AM....smelling like BEN GAY is not unusual in the GYM....then again b4 bed...

or when i have a few hours for the smell to wear off....or just mask it with some cologne

but its not a strong as say BEN GAY in smell..
Why the F*ck do you seperate those two words? Hinting something to us?

Korben

Korben

Awards
i used napalm with albuterol (actually xopenx) it did fine.. why is clen better. They are both Beat-2 agonists. Just wondering why one is better than the other.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used napalm with albuterol (actually xopenx) it did fine.. why is clen better. They are both Beat-2 agonists. Just wondering why one is better than the other.
Albuterol has a MW of 576, while clen has a MW of 277. 300 is generally the cut-off.

JKBB44

Awards

because i'm broke :yup:

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Gotta add to the thread. Im using it. Yeah, it works! But DO NOT use it before tanning. lol. First day, I used it on my belly, as I'm cutting now, then tanned after training.

Maybe 2 hours after application. It felt fine, but wow, burned the hell out of my stomach on an 8 minute tan! Now its a nice tan, so whatever!

I think it dialates the blood vessels in the skin.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Gotta add to the thread. Im using it. Yeah, it works! But DO NOT use it before tanning. lol. First day, I used it on my belly, as I'm cutting now, then tanned after training.

Maybe 2 hours after application. It felt fine, but wow, burned the hell out of my stomach on an 8 minute tan! Now its a nice tan, so whatever!

I think it dialates the blood vessels in the skin.

haha,thanks for the tip!:006:

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
where did u end up ordering from? NP has been outta stock for soooo long

bodyfort

Awards

nice but like I have told many, topical form of fat loss only works to certain body percentage anount

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i thought famous or chams coined 'no homo'