Starting the Summer Cut

O

olly

Awards
Well i've decided to cut some fat and hopefully keep or even gain som muscle which i've gained over the last 6 months of going gym. im currently at about 206pounds and hoping to go down to about 185 pounds. Really hoping people can post me tips and advice to help me along.

Heres the diet im going to follow and excersices.

9am - Coffee followed by 1.5 miles run.

10am- Low Carb Protein Shake for Breakfast and Supps*

1pm - Can of Tuna and Coffee before Gym and HIIT's training

2-3.30pm- GYM - weights and HIIT's for 25 minutes.

4pm- Another can of Tuna

6.30pm-Dinner 1 piece of meat/fish (chicken,steak,salmon,prawns etc) and 2 peices of vegetables

8pm- snack- 1 fruit.

Im taking supplements along this diet - Fat Metabolizer pills, Whey protein, CLA and after ive lost a few pounds and get down to 190ish im going back on creatine.

Gym consisting of high rep low weight and low rep high weight to get max benefits.

Please post advice and tip as any help or critisism is appretiated.

R

rrm

Awards
A lot more veggies would actually benefit you and at 8pm instead of the fruit u might want some protien and fat instead. The other thing is to get some fish caps and take them cause theres not a lot of fat. Good luck!

O

olly

Awards
Thank rrm, ye will defenatley buy some fish capsules and at 8 pm will now have cottage cheese tosupply protein throughout the night. Will also up the level of vegetables to go with lunch, thank you.

O

olly

Awards
ye, ive included a chicken salad at 4pm instead of tuna and moved tuna to 8pm with soem cottage cheese which hopefully brings calories numbers to a suuficient level.

R

rrm

Awards
Thank rrm, ye will defenatley buy some fish capsules and at 8 pm will now have cottage cheese tosupply protein throughout the night. Will also up the level of vegetables to go with lunch, thank you.
np and those changes look a lot better. Just wondering what yur takin for fat burner?

O

olly

Awards
Im struggling to figure out what muscle to do on what day, fi anyone could help tellme what muscles groups to do on what day it would be much appreciated.

F

fitnessgoal

Awards
monday- legs (heavy)
tuesday- chest and tris (heavy)
wednesday- shoulders, back and bis (heavy)
thursday- cardio and abs
Friday- full body (light)
saturday and sunday- active rest

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Just a ?

Your HIIT isn't going to be all running or cardio is it? cause that seems like alot for every day. Whats your split look like??

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Your calories are way to low, move the shake to later in the day, and add some fish oil.
Add more fibre veggies too. I dont even think you are at 1K cals, being that far into deficit and doing resistance and HIIT is not gonna work that well. IMO

O

olly

Awards
Wow thanks for that im getting on to change my cal intake to about 1800 and am now using fish capsules.

redfury1977

redfury1977

Awards
I agree with the others in saying Up your calories a bit- I am doing drastic 3.5 day cut/depletion followed by a quick refeed and will forewarn you that your training intensity will diminish if you go too low on carbs- I would add in chicken and very lean turkey instead of doing can tuna- that stuff isn't good to eat in large amounts. Have brocolli and green beans with 6 meals a day - add in cumin, chili pepper for seasoning and like the others have mentioned- up to 6 fish caps daily (by the pure oils not cheapos) and maybe add in a lil flax with your protein shakes...just my 2 cents..Good Luck!