Injectable L-Carnitine

shadow_manifest

Awards
I was reading a mag when I ran across a thing about Injectable L-Carnitine saying how it could help people lose weight. Of course they were claiming 10-15lbs in 2 weeks but I thought it was interesting. Could injecting L-Cartnitine really lead to any fatloss of any kind. I know it's taken orally for fatloss but would injecting it really increase it's effect. What are your thoughts?

gorge

Awards
I was reading a mag when I ran across a thing about Injectable L-Carnitine saying how it could help people lose weight. Of course they were claiming 10-15lbs in 2 weeks but I thought it was interesting. Could injecting L-Cartnitine really lead to any fatloss of any kind. I know it's taken orally for fatloss but would injecting it really increase it's effect. What are your thoughts?
From what read injectable form does work. You inject it into the fat and get a nice tingling sensation. I am looking for some but can't find a source. I think vets use it on animals.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
animal sells injectible acetyl l carnitine , u can try that , one thing though , injecting it sub Q would mean a lot of pain ! cos u gotta use atleast 24-25 g needles !

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, which transports fats into the mitochondria. In the mitochondria these fats are converted to an energy source. ALC is found in the brain but its levels are dramatically reduced as we age. Recent research has vaulted ALC as one of the premiere anti-aging compounds, especially in relation to brain and nervous system deterioration. ALC not only increases the release and synthesis of acetylcholine it now appears that it has neuroprotective and neuroenhancing properties as well. ALC can prevent dopaminergic neuron death by the neurotoxin MPTP which causes symptoms similar to Parkinson's disease. It has also been established that the density of NMDA receptors declines with age along with a decreased amount of NGF (Nerve Growth Factor). Treatment with ALC restores the NMDA receptor numbers and enhances the effects of NGF.

Acetyl L Carnitine
Cas#3040-38-8
MF C9H17NO4
MW 203

L Carnitine
Cas#541-15-1
MF C7H15NO3
MW 161

The MW is >1000 and it is soluble in water & oil (I think), so why not make a transdermal instead of pinning it? LG & I had a discussion about this a few days ago. He was concerned that the old C2G formula wouldn't be the best carrier as Alcar is hydrophillic. Anyone else have a thought on this?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I remember some threads on animal's board on injecting alcar directly into fat deposits. Some people were having problems with injection sites becoming 'lumpy', like the fat was being 'dissolved' unevenly.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont think it was the fat being dissolved unevenly , its just a knot i think .

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The MW is >1000 and it is soluble in water & oil (I think), so why not make a transdermal instead of pinning it? LG & I had a discussion about this a few days ago. He was concerned that the old C2G formula wouldn't be the best carrier as Alcar is hydrophillic. Anyone else have a thought on this?

Well, its really cheap, so expiramenting a bit should not pose a problem.

gorge

Awards
animal sells injectible acetyl l carnitine , u can try that , one thing though , injecting it sub Q would mean a lot of pain ! cos u gotta use atleast 24-25 g needles !
Why can't you use 29G 1/2 pins?

400mtrackstar

Awards
Couldnt it be suspended in BW with 2% Ba then filtered? It should be able to fit through a 29 pin if its not suspended in oil.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
BUMP ... Sorry, i know i know, "holy thread resurrection batman" buttt, this thread needed a bump as Im experimenting from today with Capsicum cream for some fat loss around the abs, and i know of a company that sells a very reputable injectable product with just l-carnitine in there, this deserves more attention. Dont understand why people aren't discussing this more

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
A Topical Cream or Transdermal Spray with some DMSO, would this help pull l-carnitine into the bloodstream properly?

Theres a company in the UK that have made a cream called goodbye cellulite, for fatloss around the thighs and stuff, they've showed testimonials on tv etc about it, their product contains l-carnitine if i remember.

I would try the injectable form but twice daily injections or once daily at like 2-3 cc's per shot is a little too much for me, and i've only used 30g needles before.

Come on guys im sure somebody must have some info on this to share?

kj5432

Awards
I know this is an old post but where can I find injectable acetyl-L-Carnitine? There's nothing against using vitamins but if you don't want to answer in this thread then just PM me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IT`S TRUE i used in the past and is SICK but damn burn like the hell.

note: if the person has much big belly fat the burn sensation sometimes is intolerable and the product was Cardispan.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
IT`S TRUE i used in the past and is SICK but damn burn like the hell.

note: if the person has much big belly fat the burn sensation sometimes is intolerable and the product was Cardispan.
weird. This still available? UG or legally?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weird. This still available? UG or legally?
really i don`t know but for me was much pain my girlfriend injected me 5 times in my belly fat with insulin syringe damn it too much pain for the burn sensation i used this 4 years ago and WORKS 120%

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How fast or how much were you leaning out Maxximal? Any more details you could give about what kind of results you were experiencing exactly. Thanks buddy :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How fast or how much were you leaning out Maxximal? Any more details you could give about what kind of results you were experiencing exactly. Thanks buddy :)
well men works perfect in a calorie restriction and cardio this is the best you can do if i remember in one month i drop my BIG FAT BELLY maybe 4 sizes and the box comes with 4 ampules or five...?

if you are not too obese the burn sensation is tolerable but if not PRAY.

look this s*** works tremendous!

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Got me curious too. What's the actual product called? I'll do a search... unless someone has a link.

Thanks!

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
OK, from what I've read this stuff comes out of Mexico and I have yet to see any reputable source actually say this stuff does anything other than burn.

Does anyone else on these boards (other than MAxximal - no offense, just looking for a couple more sources) have information on Cardispan/Injectible L-Carnitine?

A lot of the fitness boards have been spammed by people from Mexico pushing this product a few years ago. Seems there's been a resurgence lately.

Rick

FYI777

Awards
Last year, saw this for sale in mexico,knew it was for fatloss,but didn't know if it worked good or not.It was L-carnitine not acety-L-carnitine,I could see the acetyl being harsh,not sure if above posters meant the ALCAR burned,or used the levo-carnitine.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Yeah, my guess is since no one around here is swearing by it or has actually tried it themselves it's probably nothing...

FYI777

Awards
Atom what???? Someone above posted it works....wouldn't write it off just yet...Max said it did......

But me personally haven't noticed anything significant (fat loss wise)from oral L-Carnitine or oral ALC ,but I didn't really megadose the stuff either....

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Atom what???? Someone above posted it works....wouldn't write it off just yet...Max said it did......

But me personally haven't noticed anything significant (fat loss wise)from oral L-Carnitine or oral ALC ,but I didn't really megadose the stuff either....
I meant other than Max. As I said above, I would like some other people with experience on this other than Max. 1 person isn't really a case study to me. That's all...

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
same people that make syntherol make an injectable L-Carnitine called synthetine

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know its a big bumb but I am also interest. I just found out a place a trust a lot has the injectable l-carnitine. Not the acetyl but I am researching the subject now and would love to know more if anyone out here has any info on this subject please hit this thread up... I have Ideas spiing around in my head and I am looking all over as always. **** Its awesome when there is a subject I know little about. Gets me all amped up to learn.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its a big bumb but I am also interest. I just found out a place a trust a lot has the injectable l-carnitine. Not the acetyl but I am researching the subject now and would love to know more if anyone out here has any info on this subject please hit this thread up... I have Ideas spiing around in my head and I am looking all over as always. **** Its awesome when there is a subject I know little about. Gets me all amped up to learn.
The trusted brand name is Cardispan

(Keto diet + cardio 40-60 min) and you will blow out the FAT but is a PAIN IN THE AZZ pin the belly :( hurt and the burn sensation damn it :aargh:

note: next time i will use 20% Xylocaine and 80% Cardispan ;)

vein5

Awards
I thought injectable l-carnitine has to be IM. Where do you guys get cardispan bc I have been looking for awhile.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Bump max I'm about to get some pins. Will insulin pins work??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
works fine for concentrations up to about 500mg/ml

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
easy, did you buy lcar in powder for and make your own injectable?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yepper. can get 800-900mg/ml in solution, but its too thick to use a slin pin then, plus burns like hell injected IM. i've never used it consistently any length of time though to be able to say. I made it that high a concentration as more or less it looks like you need 10mg/kg body weight or so, so basically 900mg or so at 200lbs.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yepper. can get 800-900mg/ml in solution, but its too thick to use a slin pin then, plus burns like hell injected IM. i've never used it consistently any length of time though to be able to say. I made it that high a concentration as more or less it looks like you need 10mg/kg body weight or so, so basically 900mg or so at 200lbs.
uffff this will burn

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Was the solution water based? I was considering sterile water but I don't know if the carnitine is water soluble.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, water based. I used distilled water and added benzyl alcohol, and then filtered through a whatman

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna see what you write next b/c i don't understand what you wrote above lol

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Easy, what were your results with the homebrew injectable LCT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never was really consistent with it, which you need to be. I get tired fast of injecting multiple ml every day

tedryder

Awards
Seems to be Entirely Soluble in Water

I added 3ml of BA, 12 ml water, and 1/2 Teaspoon of Acetyl L-Carnitene. The mixture left oil like bubbles in the glass even after I heated it to 300 degrees.

I added 12 ml water and 1/2 Teaspoon of Acetyl L-Carnitene and it completely dissolved very quickly. I did stir some. I added 1 full teaspoon to this same mixture and it also dissolved only a bit slower. I would say it is very soluble in water alone.

Since it is a legal substance I'll tell you that I got it from purebulk.com. My brother and I have both ordered from there before and they have been very reliable.

I may inject a small bit in my belly fat--something like .05 ml using an insulin syringe. I'm sure it will burn like hell.

Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, which transports fats into the mitochondria. In the mitochondria these fats are converted to an energy source. ALC is found in the brain but its levels are dramatically reduced as we age. Recent research has vaulted ALC as one of the premiere anti-aging compounds, especially in relation to brain and nervous system deterioration. ALC not only increases the release and synthesis of acetylcholine it now appears that it has neuroprotective and neuroenhancing properties as well. ALC can prevent dopaminergic neuron death by the neurotoxin MPTP which causes symptoms similar to Parkinson's disease. It has also been established that the density of NMDA receptors declines with age along with a decreased amount of NGF (Nerve Growth Factor). Treatment with ALC restores the NMDA receptor numbers and enhances the effects of NGF.

Acetyl L Carnitine
Cas#3040-38-8
MF C9H17NO4
MW 203

L Carnitine
Cas#541-15-1
MF C7H15NO3
MW 161

tedryder

Awards
Results

I did make a 200 mg/ml mix of acetyl l-carnitine and distilled water. It is entirely soluble in water alone. I heated it up for 300 degrees for 10 minutes. I would put 2 ml in my belly fat via insulin syringes daily. I stopped about a week in when I noticed persistent hard lumps in my fat. Seriously, they are scaring me a bit. They don't hurt but what the hell are they. I did lose more weight during the week but I can't say if I attribute it to that or not. If the lumps go away I'll try it again. I'll try to keep anyone curious posted.

Let me know if you're curious or am I just rambling to myself.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
helios> l carn???

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never was really consistent with it, which you need to be. I get tired fast of injecting multiple ml every day
Hmm, interesting. Thinking of giving this a try.