Want Your Thoughts For 1 Sick Fatloss Stack.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty guys, I'm ready to shed some serious bodyfat, with as much motivation and drive as I've ever had in my life. I have on hand Mitotropin and I have DCP. What do you guys think would make 1 sick, balls out, lethal fatloss stack? I've used DCP before and love it. Heard awesome things about Mitotropin. These 2 together? Something else thrown in? I don't mind spending a lil' more $$ to make this cut mind-blowing. I'm planning so far to go high protein, mod fat, low carb with the diet. Toss me your thoughts fellas!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alrighty guys, I'm ready to shed some serious bodyfat, with as much motivation and drive as I've ever had in my life. I have on hand Mitotropin and I have DCP. What do you guys think would make 1 sick, balls out, lethal fatloss stack? I've used DCP before and love it. Heard awesome things about Mitotropin. These 2 together? Something else thrown in? I don't mind spending a lil' more $$ to make this cut mind-blowing. I'm planning so far to go high protein, mod fat, low carb with the diet. Toss me your thoughts fellas!

are you trying to lose over all weight? stomach fat? problem areas?

bubagump

Awards
my current loss stack

t-3 @ 75mcg per day
eca stack 3 times a day
green tea extract 650mg per day
clen @ 100mcg per day (2 weeks on 2 off,switch with eca stack)
an all out keto diet

since march 1st till the end of april i went from 235 to 205
im currently still doing this stack all through may and hope to see low 190's

My start weight was 285 2 years ago and currently 205

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my current loss stack

t-3 @ 75mcg per day
eca stack 3 times a day
an all out keto diet

the t-3 and clen intrigues me, butI'm wary of 'research' chems lately. DNP does as well, but I work outside all day and this time of year, DNP just wouldnt be smart @ all.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
my current loss stack

t-3 @ 75mcg per day
eca stack 3 times a day
an all out keto diet

Damn, that's a sick cut stack for sure.

OP, have you tried just a ECA or ECY stack? It's cheap and effective. Maybe give it a shot after you finish your DCP and Mitotropin.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that's a sick cut stack for sure.

OP, have you tried just a ECA or ECY stack? It's cheap and effective. Maybe give it a shot after you finish your DCP and Mitotropin.
Yes, tried it years ago and from what I recall, it was decently effective. This is the most serious I've been about dropping some BF, whereas before I've been all about size, period. I definitely want to use the Mitotropin and DCP since I have it. I'm curious as to whether their's something else I could/should add to it or just knoc these 2 out.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
To be completely honest, a clean diet and tons of cardio will yield you better results than any supplement. I love stims, especially when cutting, so definitely use the DCP and Mitotropin, but only to help give you an advantage. For cutting, diet is most important, then cardio & lifting, then lastly supplements.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i am in the AVOID caffeine at all costs club... Recreate + DCP + Green Tea + NAPALM topical = cuts

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Ironpope there is caffeine in Recreate and some in GTE.