what's your best fatburner??

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
like the title says what is yall's favorite fat burner and what do you guys think is the most effective?

rush76x

Awards
If you don't mind caffeine, go with Meltdown by VPX. Another one that I love is the fairly new Recreate by USP Labs. It only has 20-25 mg of caffeine per cap and worked great for me.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
How hard does that Meltdown hit you? That's one i've been considering.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
How hard does that Meltdown hit you? That's one i've been considering.
with Meltdown, I noticed great energy...I could just keep going and going, and lost weight, but once I stopped, I gained it all back, it wasnt fat though...it was weird, sort of like muscle though, I had gotten stronger and looked leaner...may be different for you though

ECA, enough said :)
lol, I think we all got a grasp of ECA/ECY now

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have tried many and love many...VPX HC liquid clenbutrx is great, old ECA is hard to beat, X-force by IBE is one of the best for killing my appetite, and just now used a couple servings of Anabolic Addictions Phenom V1 and it works great at curbing the appetite as well while not making you feel like a crackhead...

Can't wait to try IBE's new Matrix Energy caps as well...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Mate, ECA and me = love at first sight! ;)
Im doing ECY...tomorrow Im increasing my dose to 3x a day, Im excited lol. Hows the ECA working for you, Im scared of Aspirin lol.

Nice back M16!...no homo

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to use ECA but couldn't find the "E" lol. i didn't really want to buy it offline from canada or anything like that so are there any places I could buy it in the states?

i picked Slim Xtreme by anabolic xtreme because i'd heard good things about it. hopefully it works out good.

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
The best fatburner for me is a combination of CKD (eating fat for burning fat), Leviathan Reloaded, Incarnate and DCP.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
like the title says what is yall's favorite fat burner and what do you guys think is the most effective?
Stim, Non Stim, Topical? Do you have a preference. Some people want a stim some people dont' let me know. I have different faves depending on the category of fat burner.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
The best fatburner for me is a combination of CKD (eating fat for burning fat), Leviathan Reloaded, Incarnate and DCP.
yep i'm on a CKD right now and love it...i'm just hungry all the time!!!

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
Stim, Non Stim, Topical? Do you have a preference. Some people want a stim some people dont' let me know. I have different faves depending on the category of fat burner.

both stim and non-stim. some people can't tolerate stims so a non-stim would be good too.

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
yep i'm on a CKD right now and love it...i'm just hungry all the time!!!
I feel the opposite. I have to shove food down my throat and still get nauseous. The Leviathan Reloaded is a fantastic appetite suppressant though, so that might be it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to use ECA but couldn't find the "E" lol. i didn't really want to buy it offline from canada or anything like that so are there any places I could buy it in the states?

i picked Slim Xtreme by anabolic xtreme because i'd heard good things about it. hopefully it works out good.
just go to a local pharmacy, they should have it. BRONKIAD
topical solution...Napalm

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
I feel the opposite. I have to shove food down my throat and still get nauseous. The Leviathan Reloaded is a fantastic appetite suppressant though, so that might be it.
could be, i just oreded Slim Xtreme. if that doesn't work then i'll probably try LR. how's the diet working for you so far?

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
could be, i just oreded Slim Xtreme. if that doesn't work then i'll probably try LR. how's the diet working for you so far?
I've lost a total of 37 lbs since I started dieting while gaining quite a bit of muscle mass. I have a log called "Modified CKD for normal people" that you can check out if you want more info.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the fat burner that worked the best for me and has worked for everyone else i recommended it to was lipo6, not the x or the black just plain old lipo 6, as for meltdown, i wasn't very impressed got a bottle for free and didn't feel energy but did break a sweat in the gym quicker, non-stim i'm currently on day three of lean fx so it's hard to tell but for the price i think universal super cuts 3 did a good job

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have success with topicals for targeted fat loss? Manufacturers say that research shows this works but conventional wisdom says you can't target fat loss.

Does it work?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have success with topicals for targeted fat loss? Manufacturers say that research shows this works but conventional wisdom says you can't target fat loss.

Does it work?
I've heard alot of good feedback/info on the #1 topical solution Napalm, but never tried it myself. IMO I don't believe or see how a cream works in losing fat...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEAT
Geranium
DCP
Forskolin
Napalm

Most important is a modified Paleo diet.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
I've heard alot of good feedback/info on the #1 topical solution Napalm, but never tried it myself. IMO I don't believe or see how a cream works in losing fat...
i agree, biology and chemistry shows our skin can absorb stuff but the thought of rubbing something on to lose weight seems fishy

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i agree, biology and chemistry shows our skin can absorb stuff but the thought of rubbing something on to lose weight seems fishy
yupp...
I might start using baby Aspirin (81mg) in my ECY...but I dont know if I should use Aspirin or Green Tea Extract (GTE), what are you doing?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I'll update you guys on eviscerate soon, it should be arriving here any minute now :).

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Eric from PP says that research has shown the active in their topical Dermatherm proves it works. And of course people in the PP forums say it does.

I would love to believe it works but only after I hear positive independent feedback.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric from PP says that research has shown the active in their topical Dermatherm proves it works. And of course people in the PP forums say it does.

I would love to believe it works but only after I hear positive independent feedback.
There is a plethora of feedback on Napalm on this board.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Can you stack Leviathan Reloaded with Recreate?

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
SX is hands down the most potent fat burner, appetite suppressant, energy booster on the market right now. a bold statement i know, but i'm now 9 days out from jr. usa's, weigh right around 270lbs. take one cap about 5am before am cardio session, one cap @ approx. 1pm before my weight training, and SX keeps me going strong, even right through my second 7pm cardio session.. my carbs are ranging from 150-50gms. and i blast right through my two 1 hr. cardio sessions! not to mention hitting the weights mid-day.try SX and you will be believers. no hype. no bs.

jbebsportz2

Awards
i'm about to order some lipo6. would it be ok to stack ECA along with that, or would it be too much of a stimulant? my body doesn't react to stimulants as much as most.. or would you recommend something else?

i started last summer around 215lbs (5'10"), and i cut down to 164 within a few months. i've since bulked up to 190, mostly muscle. i plan on cutting down a bit to around 180 for summer, of course. i eat a clean diet; low carbs, little fat, high protein yada yada

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
SX is hands down the most potent fat burner, appetite suppressant, energy booster on the market right now. a bold statement i know, but i'm now 9 days out from jr. usa's, weigh right around 270lbs. take one cap about 5am before am cardio session, one cap @ approx. 1pm before my weight training, and SX keeps me going strong, even right through my second 7pm cardio session.. my carbs are ranging from 150-50gms. and i blast right through my two 1 hr. cardio sessions! not to mention hitting the weights mid-day.try SX and you will be believers. no hype. no bs.
Stop pimping.

GNCPOV

Awards
Meltdown and Lipo-6 Black getting alot of love here. We will have to start pushing these more and more if the general consensus is that they are superior fat burners. Black hasn't been on our shelves long but oddly enough Meltdown HAS and has yet to really take off.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo.
It's not categorized as a fat burner, and maybe it was a bunch of other factors at the time I was taking 11-oxo, but I swear I leaned out the most while on it. Stim fat burners don't seem to do much for me in the way of burning fat - just energy and/or jitters and sweat.

I'm currently trying DCP. It's still too early to see if it's working.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
i can agree that it will def. shut your appetite down!! i'm looking at my eggs and bacon for breakfast now (on ckd) and i honestly don't want to put it anywhere near my mouth. this is just my second day though. i'm not prone to placebo effects so this is real for me.

nateedogg27

Awards
Vyper by Pro Supps its hella strong 5 Forms of PEA Yikes!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm about to order some lipo6. would it be ok to stack ECA along with that, or would it be too much of a stimulant? my body doesn't react to stimulants as much as most.. or would you recommend something else?

i started last summer around 215lbs (5'10"), and i cut down to 164 within a few months. i've since bulked up to 190, mostly muscle. i plan on cutting down a bit to around 180 for summer, of course. i eat a clean diet; low carbs, little fat, high protein yada yada
i would not stack lipo 6 with any other stim..i took a preworkout once when taking it and i laid in bed the rest of the day feeling like garbage, terrible energy but the kind where u just feel crappy and wanna lay down...i do think lipo6 is awesome though...not a fan of meltdown..i got a bottle for free and it didn't really do nething special besides help me sweat alittle more...didn't transfer to the scales though

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love X-Force and had great fat loss results with it. The energy, focus and stamina make it a great supplement for taking before lifting and it helps me get through a tiring day without keeping me up all night.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Supplement- Forslean
Workout- Cardio intervals- 30 second max effort, minute rest or minute max effort 2 minute rest. Repeat 5-10x 5 days a week and watch the fat melt off.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
not "pimping" Lagear. give it a shot and you'll see. i get no commission from any units of SX sold, it just works. plain and simple. that's probably why it's Nutraplanets best selling fat burner...hmmmm...coincidence?....

I THINK NOT. :thumbsup::thumbsup: