Best snack...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
too be honest with ya bro, doesnt look too tempting. :) And i consider a "snack" more along the lines of beef jerky or homemade protein bar. If i was going to eat that, i would just whip out a can of tuna and eat it straight.
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro the best snack is Party Mix. End of story :D There's always a party at my house thanks to my Party Mix

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1.5 gm Omega-3 per serving is pretty good. Judging by the calcium content, I guess the small bones are in there? They sound good to me, but I'm from Alabama!

RRAdam

Awards
Yup, bones, spine, and all! It's probably not the tastiest snack, but its got a great combo of taste and health. Sometimes they just really hit the spot.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Sardines and crackers. A classic. I could go for that anytime.

88wheelie

Awards
45% fat I would not eat that ****. Get jminis to send you some of his party mix must be better for you than what is in that tin.

88wheelie

Awards
I do not believe there are good fats, just bad and real bad. Just my opinion.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Trans fat is not a good fat - it is the worst fat.
LOL....yup....trans fat are the ones you DON"T want people. Another interesting note on the sodium content....450mg...that's 1/4 of a daily amount in one small snack! For any body who's "on"....stay away...that **** will make you blow up with so much water you'll slosh when you walk! lol

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Damn that DHA and EPA! Damn that CLA to hell!!! ;)

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
We can probably forgive this oversight but the man really needs to do some research. Learning is a never ending process wheelie my friend.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Fella's I thought we solved this riddle. I'm eating the best snack right at this moment, Party Mix. The keys get a little cheesy but it's all worth it.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I must say beef jerky, although high in sodium is still the best snack on the market, has to be spicy

Godlike

Awards
I just bought some Beach cliff from the store DAMN, it is a new staple.
The Convience and taste are awsome I'm gonna get me some of that jerky too.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just bought some Beach cliff from the store DAMN, it is a new staple.
The Convience and taste are awsome I'm gonna get me some of that jerky too.
Did you get the fish steaks? Did the bones bother you at all, or can you not even taste them. I may pick some up later, they still sound good to me, I love fish.

Godlike

Awards
Yea I got the fish steaks and I can't even taste the bones. Actually I think it's just the spine no other bones to speak of.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
personally I have this thing about eating spines....not my favorite snack

if anything Id get canned salmon..i had a can the other day..it had the spine and some small bones which I removed...and made some salmon patties out of and through on my GF grill..

not sure the name of this thing is to cathy either.." fish steaks"..wtf?

side note....are the comments about good fat and bad fat supposed to be funny?..or are you serious? If so, I say start back at square one and do some more reading...cause I don't want to read your post about how come after 3 years you only gained 2 pounds of muscle or something..or have heart disease and high BP and high Cholesterol

:eek:

h19