I'm Finally Doing It

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. GOOD LUCK MAN!! imo I would also watch how many calories you start taking out of your diet. Dont go from a maintenence diet straight to a major weight loss diet, you could end up feeling like you starving and over eat. You see it alot. Hence the dieting "rollercoaster". For example, go from 2000 cals one week to 1750 cals next then 1500 cals the following weeks. If your in for the long run it will help.

2. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    For what?
    best to have post WO? when trying to cut, not gain mass
    Ive been trying everything
    •   

3. Whey and leucin

4. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Whey and leucin
    o ok, how do you feel about ECA or ECY?

5. Never used ephedrine I'm a clen guy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Never used ephedrine I'm a clen guy
    lol, Im very interested in Clen...can I shoot you a PM?

7. Do whatever makes u happy brosef

8. ok guys i tried what you said about doing the hiit training and i got tired after 20 minutes sprinted for 2 minutes jogged for 1 1/2 when i was getting real tired i sprinted for 2 minutes and jogged for 2 minutes then it was steady for the other 20 minutes or so... steady pace moving between 3.7-4.3 burning 706 cals didn't get a chance to finish my workout because of a family emergency but will continue was that enough time for my hiit training or should i be doing at leas 40 minutes or so?

9. oh one more question how many carbs a day should i have trying to lose weight i want it under 100 a day but i'm not sure if that's healthy or not..

10. Quote Originally Posted by stfdkd37 View Post
    ok guys i tried what you said about doing the hiit training and i got tired after 20 minutes sprinted for 2 minutes jogged for 1 1/2 when i was getting real tired i sprinted for 2 minutes and jogged for 2 minutes then it was steady for the other 20 minutes or so... steady pace moving between 3.7-4.3 burning 706 cals didn't get a chance to finish my workout because of a family emergency but will continue was that enough time for my hiit training or should i be doing at leas 40 minutes or so?
    only 20-30 min of HIIT is efficient, 30 being too much in some cases
    Quote Originally Posted by stfdkd37 View Post
    oh one more question how many carbs a day should i have trying to lose weight i want it under 100 a day but i'm not sure if that's healthy or not..
    it all depends, everyone is different..

11. update on the main page

12. iight hit a snag in the road haven't been to the gym in 3 days because my car is all out of wack right now their is no telling when i'm going to get it back but i do still eat good and walk so maybe by the end of next week i'll be good to start going to the gym again

13. diet is the most important aspect and the one thing you control 100%, just make smart decisions!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINALLY!!!
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:46 PM
  2. Finally on again
    By bubbajuice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 09:37 PM
  3. The New 7-ad Is Finally Here!!!!!!
    By madcow2007 in forum Supplements