ECY+clen

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
Ok, I've been sitting on this bottle of Thermonex for a few years. Here's an ingredient list:

3 caps contain:

caffeine USP 200mg
ephedrine 20mg
yohimbine 5mg
a-lipoic acid 100mg
l-tyrosine 500mg
naringin 50mg
forskolin 10mg

Now, I was a little worried about potency, but after taking a few, it has certainly retained it's potency. That's actually part of my question. This stuff is kicking my ass. I'm only taking 2 caps, three times a day. I think it's the yohimbine that's really making me feel bad.

Of course, I'm running clen too, so that contributes I'm sure. But I've been running the clen for a week and not had any issues.

So, questions:
First, does this look like a pretty good fat-burner?
Will the naringin effect clenbuterol/albuterol?
What about the forskolin?
What can I do to off-set some of the unpleasant effects?
Would 5-HTP, St. John's, or L-Tryptophan help/hurt?

Thanks gentlemen.

UKStrength

Ok, I've been sitting on this bottle of Thermonex for a few years. Here's an ingredient list:

3 caps contain:

caffeine USP 200mg
ephedrine 20mg
yohimbine 5mg
a-lipoic acid 100mg
l-tyrosine 500mg
naringin 50mg
forskolin 10mg

Now, I was a little worried about potency, but after taking a few, it has certainly retained it's potency. That's actually part of my question. This stuff is kicking my ass. I'm only taking 2 caps, three times a day. I think it's the yohimbine that's really making me feel bad.

Of course, I'm running clen too, so that contributes I'm sure. But I've been running the clen for a week and not had any issues.

So, questions:

First, does this look like a pretty good fat-burner?
It's an excellent fat burner but Ephedrine and Clenbuterol act upon the same receptors (beta 2) so there's little point taking both, you'll just reach saturation quicker. Clenbuterol is the stronger of the two.

Will the naringin effect clenbuterol/albuterol?
It'll enhance their effectiveness by increasing catecholamine (noradrenaline, dopamine etc.) uptake and alpha 1 receptor agonism.

What about the forskolin?
It works via a different mechanism (adenylate cyclase) to enhance lipolysis so it doesn't have any CNS effects.

What can I do to off-set some of the unpleasant effects?
Perhaps consider making a transdermal clenbuterol, see this thread in the avant labs forum on how to do it with their napalm product:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/83054-enhancing-your-napalm.html

Purchase some ephedrine hcl, caffeine and aspirin and make your own ECA stack.

Cycle off the ephedrine or clenbuterol and just use one of the two for now.

Would 5-HTP, St. John's, or L-Tryptophan help/hurt?
It'll make the CNS stimulation greater, making the current symptoms worse by providing precursors for noradrenaline but making the stack more effective as a thermogenic compound.

Thanks gentlemen.
No worries mate :)

Last edited: