2500 calorie keto diet anyone?

fitnessgoal

Awards
Hey there i was wondering if anyone was doing a keto diet with their calories around 2500 calories and if i could get an idea of your meal plan. It would be great help for me to get started. Thanks!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to do it with 3000 kcals (my maintenece) as well as add in 50g carbs on workout days with pslin.

worked well.

meal plans are really simple when you figure out your macros.

fitnessgoal

Awards
my macros are 5carbs, 40 protien, 35 fat per meal. How many times did you workout a week? And what is pslin and what does it do?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my macros are 5carbs, 40 protien, 35 fat per meal. How many times did you workout a week? And what is pslin and what does it do?
pslin is essentially a glucose regulater, but i used carbs on my keto and pslin helped me control blood sugar enough to get back into ketosis as fast as possible.

4x a week i trained, however this go around will be 5 days a week.

your macros are pretty similar to mine, i do 50g protein and 30g fat per meal and have about 7 meals.

fitnessgoal

Awards
pslin is essentially a glucose regulater, but i used carbs on my keto and pslin helped me control blood sugar enough to get back into ketosis as fast as possible.

4x a week i trained, however this go around will be 5 days a week.

your macros are pretty similar to mine, i do 50g protein and 30g fat per meal and have about 7 meals.
What do you eat? Liuke clean protien and healthy fat all the time or do you eat cheese, cream and that stuff?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
My keto diet (palumbo diet) is right around 2500 cal a day.

Meal 1: 5 whole omega 3 eggs, 4 reg egg whites
Meal 2: 54g whey isolate, 1.5 tbsp all nat pb
Meal 3: 7 oz (cooked) chicken, turkey, or white fish, 1/3 cup raw almonds or 1.5 tbsp all nat. pb
Meal 4: 54g whey isolate, 1.5 tbsp all nat. pb
Meal 5: 8 oz (cooked) fatty meat red meat, salmon, pork, etc, small salad with 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp vinegar
Meal 6: 54g whey isolate, 1.5 tbsp all nat. pb OR 4 whole omega 3 eggs

This is the diet I follow for cutting, if you want exact macros check my diet tracker for all the info.

BEAST

rrm

Awards

Meal 3: 7 oz (cooked) chicken, turkey, or white fish, 1/3 cup raw almonds or 1.5 tbsp all nat. pb
Meal 5: 8 oz (cooked) fatty meat red meat, salmon, pork, etc, small salad with 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp vinegar

This is the diet I follow for cutting, if you want exact macros check my diet tracker for all the info.

BEAST
Im just wondering if u check on your status for ketosis?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BEAST
i use this diet with more fat, i dont eat fish, and i take in some carbs with GDAs

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Im just wondering if u check on your status for ketosis?
I find that Keto-Stix aren't really necessary. I can smell it, distinctly, in my, ummm,.."evacuations" of both the solid and liquid varieties.

rrm

Awards
I find that Keto-Stix aren't really necessary. I can smell it, distinctly, in my, ummm,.."evacuations" of both the solid and liquid varieties.
lol well that is one way to do it. I also hear that sometimes there not accurate at all either so maybe smell is a better way.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Actually keto stix may not register ketones or put you in a "light" state of ketosis when you are really deeply in ketosis BECAUSE if you are burning ketones for energy, the only ketones excreted in urine will be ones not burned off. So this makes it possible for an active bodybuilder in a deep state of ketosis to even register as out of ketosis according to keto stix. Benchmark is if you are under 35 NET carbs (CHO - fiber)... then you're in ketosis. Some can get away with more carbs, but this will gaurantee it for you.

BEAST

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Actually keto stix may not register ketones or put you in a "light" state of ketosis when you are really deeply in ketosis BECAUSE if you are burning ketones for energy, the only ketones excreted in urine will be ones not burned off. So this makes it possible for an active bodybuilder in a deep state of ketosis to even register as out of ketosis according to keto stix. Benchmark is if you are under 35 NET carbs (CHO - fiber)... then you're in ketosis. Some can get away with more carbs, but this will gaurantee it for you.

BEAST
Exactly. If you're doing everything correctly, you won't need Keto-Stix for validation. It will be evident in other ways.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BEAST
explain to me your smells?

i can usually tell cuz my backdoor entryway never gets cleaned even with the use of a full roll of tp.

lulz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7