16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
- 05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
- 05-06-2009, 06:40 PM
PLEASE do NOOOOOT do bulk/cut/bulk/cut
If you must transition you have to do it slowly.
First add in AM cardio.
Then cut off carbs at night
Then start a fat burner
Then lower cals slowly by taking away some carbs
If you bulk goes well your body will take from the muscle first even on gear.
- 05-06-2009, 06:45 PMApplied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
05-07-2009, 12:23 AM
JR, you recommend I bulk 8 weeks, then slowly transition into a cut correct? Would you feel 2 weeks is enough to do the transition?
How about PCT, calorie wise? baseline?
What you recommend on cycle for fat burner? ECA/CLEN? Im a fan of DCP.
05-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Unfortunately on PCT you need to worry about muscle maintenance.
PCT would be like your bulking but sort of like the transition. I would be doing cardio and taking a light fat burner but have cals slightly above maintenance. It is very easy to shift cals down to slow fat gain but it is nearly impossible to gain muscle back on PCT.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TateFTW in forum BulkingReplies: 42Last Post: 12-10-2010, 10:15 PM
- By beastmodem80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-20-2010, 10:49 AM
- By Matttehman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM
- By Stunt1014 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2008, 12:42 PM
- By Thunder KAT in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:49 PM